P1000 Is this old news or new news about clutch campaign?

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Powerhouse dealers can only stock and sell Honda products. Meaning they have technicians who are very familiar with and trained to work on Hondas. I find they seem more interested in helpin Pioneer owners since that's the only SXS they sell and most likely service.

i learned something today, thanks.

H

HondaTech

What year model is there a issue with on the cover. Mine is a 2018

Only 2016 and some early 2017 models have the old clutch cover. All 2018 models have the updated part installed at the factory. The only recalls you should be under would be the Muffler Cover and Throttle Body Clamps.

THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN

Lifetime Member
Apr 4, 2018
Washington, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only 2016 and some early 2017 models have the old clutch cover. All 2018 models have the updated part installed at the factory. The only recalls you should be under would be the Muffler Cover and Throttle Body Clamps.
I've had the muffler cover done. What is the Throttle Body Clamps about?

H

HondaTech

I've had the muffler cover done. What is the Throttle Body Clamps about?

Depending on your production date this may have also been done already.

The recall involves checking the throttle bodies to see if their properly installed in the intake boots and inspecting the clamps for proper installation as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!