P1000 Jackal's P1000-5

Well just as well get this started off. For those of you that followed along on my Pioneer 500 build, I pretty much bought all my accessories before I even had the machine in hand and within 3 weeks of having it home it was all tricked out like I wanted.

Thanks to @HondaProKevin from Honda of Chattanooga I will pick up a Red Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe on 12/22 just before Christmas. :)

Stay tuned going to be a long and expensive 2 months. :D

Read more about this showcase item here...

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
How did you install this system? where are your fans and vents mounted and how is piping ran? Do you have a full list of these items for the install?

Maybe I missed it somewhere in this thread...But do you have any links to the switch plate/switches/46"MTX Radio sound bar?

I made the switch plate cutting it out of OEM skid plate material and then covering it with carbon fiber vehicle interior trim.
The rocker switches were from SVT bought them through Amazon.com

Examples

The MUDSYS46 sound system was not made to fit the Pioneer 1000 when I bought it in 2015, I had to fabricate my own mounts. In the 5 years since they do currently have a proper fitting unit. It can be found here:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How did you install this system? where are your fans and vents mounted and how is piping ran? Do you have a full list of these items for the install?
Here’s where most of that starts. Everything is there. There was a lot of bsing around so skip to pictures

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!