TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@GovtMule @Coeus @JayPo @TripleB Any of you in or any other locals wanna ride Windrock with some P5's?
I do but becky has shoulder surgery the 25th so I can't commit to anything 100%. If you guys do anything windrock, north Cumberland or Brimstone, I will go if she is doing fine.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
How does Windrock strike you? Anyone want to make it more than a day trip? Other thoughts?
Windrock sounds great. I'll have to reacquaint myself with the rules there. It's been a while. I'm okay with 2 days back to back. You folks thinking about roughing it (camping) or motel in Oak Ridge overnight? I don't remember anything in Oliver Springs.

Hey @PSquare, where you at? Are you riding with us? Hey!! Hey!!
Hey hey!!! Yes Yes!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!