Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Easy riding… as in “it gets easier from here.” Or are we talking gravel roads? The videos I saw was deep mud holes & ruts, and P5 size boulder climbing.
Nah, u can stay away from that. Theres more to ride there then them holes. But there fun

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Easy riding… as in “it gets easier from here.” Or are we talking gravel roads? The videos I saw was deep mud holes & ruts, and P5 size boulder climbing.
Theres lots of riding along the shore as well. Some good sites. @trigger made it with me in his P5 in some of the swamp areas. Youll be fine
Just…….

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Nah, u can stay away from that. Theres more to ride there then them holes. But they’re fun.
Theres lots of riding along the shore as well. Some good sites. @trigger made it with me in his P5 in some of the swamp areas. Youll be fine
Just…….
View attachment 395399
Well… just send it is not in my skill set. When I am suppose to go and not let off… I tend to stop, even though my brain says.. don’t stop. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I am getting better at it.. it is difficult to fight that instinct.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well… just send it is not in my skill set. When I am suppose to go and not let off… I tend to stop, even though my brain says.. don’t stop. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I am getting better at it.. it is difficult to fight that instinct.
Probably depends on the time of year but when we went it was a lot of water and rocks, not much mud really. Just take it slow through the deep water with a P5.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Winrock has nicer places to stay than RRB. I’ve been there 17 times in a 10 year period. Call them
🤔....when you had Hondas though right?.......not with that BadAss RMAX you got now eh?.......🤔 yeah.......no, not with the RMAX.......🙄😂😂😂

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
🤔....when you had Hondas though right?.......not with that BadAss RMAX you got now eh?.......🤔 yeah.......no, not with the RMAX.......🙄😂😂😂
No but I did have the OG Yamaha sxs the one that started it all. No Honda. Never a problem and always had a good time. Honda didn’t even have big reds yet

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Ditch rider
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I bet you stay pretty busy working that area......
You don’t give yourself enough credit. I think you do pretty dang good.

advertisement