TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Windrock sounds great. I'll have to reacquaint myself with the rules there. It's been a while. I'm okay with 2 days back to back. You folks thinking about roughing it (camping) or motel in Oak Ridge overnight? I don't remember anything in Oliver Springs.

Hey hey!!! Yes Yes!!
You can do windrock from lake city aka rocky top too.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You can do windrock from lake city aka rocky top too.
You can access windrock from Caryville too. There is a multi rental unit west side of interstate 75 where I live. Its 15-20 minutes from windrock by trail. There is a motel and I'm sure some airbnb's on the east side of 75. You have to access windrock Trail in a different place on the east side but it's only like 10 minutes from the motel.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Don't be nervous about the mom ride, it's just a bunch of good folks that get together to ride. If you think a trail is too much for you, let people know and we'll turn around and find a different one. If you get yourself in a bad spot, I guarantee some one will be right there to help. Don't worry if you think you're holding up the ride, we'll happily wait, because it could be any one us for any number of reasons.
As far as the July ride, for us I'm never 100% sure we will make any ride until we're actually on the trail, so I hope it doesn't get postponed. Hopefully we can maybe ride again in August as well. Figuring out where to ride is just a part of it.
This ^^^^^
We held up the ride plenty last year and no one b1tched, except maybe @Ohio4x4 🤣
If it wasn't Lil'906UP on her side it was me stuck in the mud or overheating due to the previous mud

advertisement
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This ^^^^^
We held up the ride plenty last year and no one b1tched, except maybe @Ohio4x4 🤣
If it wasn't Lil'906UP on her side it was me stuck in the mud or overheating due to the previous mud
Thats the s*** that makes memories and friends we had a blast with the f***in yoopers lol. If nobody else is getting stuck or breaking s*** ill get board and f*** something up.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Phuckin Commie Bastards
Holy Hell yea!
Was a different place when I grew up there and when my Grandmother was a police officer there. Once was a very conservative town.
Went to s*** when the libs moved in when SlickWilly got in office.
Its turning into a mini Kalifornia

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!