Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@moparornocar, I am thinking ride of the century could pass through ND on the way to Idaho? What do you think? I'll bring bubbles:rolleyes:

Reactions: moparornocar
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I do like bubbles. I'm in Minot now, you could bring them and your p1k...:D
Oh hell ya! Once it warms up you will have to give me a heads up when you are going to be in town! Of course I will first have to find somewhere fun to ride! But if you recall I purchased the Beast from Pure Honda and drove it 120 miles home and performed the first service! Talk about fun! That's why when you guys are talking about ROTC I'm wishing!

Reactions: Plumber32
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm thinking he is going to torch the pipelines:eek:

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'd just like to say something. I like bubbles. Will there still be bubbles when it's 140° outside?
I know I'm not allowed to talk any more but after blablabla that was so funny I almost shot beer out my nose

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Even if one sets with a tin foil hate listening to Alex Jones talk about GCC as a liberal conspiracy you can't deny that the burning of fossil fuels produces a poisonous gas, CM. Thousands of people are sickened with this here in the US annually and on average 500 are killed. Air soil and water are all compromised by the use of these, fossil fuels. There is literally nothing to loose by researching and developing alternatives to these and everything to gain.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even if one sets with a tin foil hate listening to Alex Jones talk about GCC as a liberal conspiracy you can't deny that the burning of fossil fuels produces a poisonous gas, CM. Thousands of people are sickened with this here in the US annually and on average 500 are killed. Air soil and water are all compromised by the use of these, fossil fuels. There is literally nothing to loose by researching and developing alternatives to these and everything to gain.
I deny it all. You didn't see s***, can't prove nothin, I wasn't even in the state :p. Seriously for half a second though. Of course it's bad for you, and the environment, so is smoking, drinking, women of questionable moral character, fried food and soda. I don't disagree that someone needs to do something, but I ain't that smart, nor do I care to waste what precious time we have on this earth stressing about it. That's why I'm raising smart kids. They'll figure it out when I'm dead and gone from CO pollution. Too serious y'all. Fire up a toxic Doobie and spin a dead dinosaur based vinyl album of dark side of the moon a just groove y'all.

Reactions: swsebek
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Last time I bought gas it was made from oil... If you look at a map of existing pipelines and then look at how many there really are, and still object, you might be falling for the liberal agenda.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!