Kraftwerks turbo intercooler install

gauspohl4305

gauspohl4305

Supporting Member
Aug 25, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X
Has anyone installed the KW kit with an aftermarket cage? I am unable to mount the intercooler brackets on the cage due to my seats hitting it? I was told I need to come up with my own kind of standoffs to get the brackets on the outside of my seats.

PXL 20220430 180819633

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Installed my kit about 4-5 weeks ago, however I'm on a stock cage. You'd have to find a mounting bracket that'll work for you. There were some nuisances with the kit, however there's a YouTube video out there that was really helpful.

Also the stock tune KW provided was hit and miss, PPEI was spot on and she rips now! Let me know if any questions! Best of luck to you!C0016cf8548e06ff1301a6c3dba5884d

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Also the stock tune KW provided was hit and miss, PPEI was spot on and she rips now!
Did KW ever acknowledge their tune problems or offer any updated tunes?

How much did PPEI charge for the corrected tune?

Reactions: CID
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Did KW ever acknowledge their tune problems or offer any updated tunes?

How much did PPEI charge for the corrected tune?
Rumor is PPEI is doing the tunes for KW now. That's like 3rd hand information but I got it from a pretty reliable source.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!