GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
For mulberry ( in AR) the quickest and easiest is to download Avenza Maps - Discover Hiking, Recreation, Topographic & Park Maps With Offline Use on iOS, Android and Windows and then buy their map of the area for $4.99 - they also sell this same map at mulberry. Due know that a lot of the illegal trails are not on there but it will help you know where you are.

Thanks
I wanted to make it to this last Mulberry ride life is even more screwed up then normal will be down late spring as a family ride.

DSC 0066 DSC 0068

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks
I wanted to make it to this last Mulberry ride life is even more screwed up then normal will be down late spring as a family ride.

View attachment 68900 View attachment 68901
Dang - that is not good... hope all is ok... There are several of us that ride Mulberry several times a year. I used the map I referenced in the previous post on our last venture out there and it worked well (also have the printed version).

I do think that the Original post is going to be the best way to go they just don't have Mulberry in their system yet... I do say yet because I spoke them and they are adding trails and have an option to send them trails you go on... so their system and collection of maps will continue to grow.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sent my tablet off this morning. Should be there tomorrow as it's only a little over 1 hr away. My SxS is all set up for it because I had my Garmin in there. Just have to change wires and it will be running off Honda power and sitting in my RAM mount.

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Chris from Lifetime Trailmaps here. I can't thank you guys enough for your support and I am here for any questions you all may have. Looking forward to helping provide a stellar navigation experience on the trails. I will be building a special COUPON CODE just for HondaSXS members so stay tuned. ;)

Chris

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chris from Lifetime Trailmaps here. I can't thank you guys enough for your support and I am here for any questions you all may have. Looking forward to helping provide a stellar navigation experience on the trails. I will be building a special COUPON CODE just for HondaSXS members so stay tuned. ;)

Chris
Yea! Thanks for stopping by I just sent my tablet off today to you guys to program. Excited about the possibilities.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Chris
Welcome Chris, waiting on your call, will be driving to Dalton today to pick it up. Just credit my card with that coupon code;)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Chris

How do the maps update? Do we have to send it back in or will it update when it’s on WiFi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ragnar406 and BWAF
Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
How do the maps update? Do we have to send it back in or will it update when it’s on WiFi?

When an update is ready, a download link will be posted in the Members Only section of the website. You will then plug your tablet into your PC and move the update files to the appropriate folders. I will be doing a video tutorial so it will be painless. :D

PS, we will also offer an update service in house for less techy users.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When an update is ready, a download link will be posted in the Members Only section of the website. You will then plug your tablet into your PC and move the update files to the appropriate folders. I will be doing a video tutorial so it will be painless. :D

Can we use iPads?

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have any maps for MO or Ar .Rushsprings ar, Mulberry Mountain Birds Off Road Park ,MO Cassvile Mark twain, SMOOR park

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Do you have any maps for MO or Ar .Rushsprings ar, Mulberry Mountain Birds Off Road Park ,MO Cassvile Mark twain, SMOOR park

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
We are adding new trails often but for now, our current trail lineup is Windrock, Brimstone, New River Unit, Royal Blue Unit, Sundquist Unit (Ride Royal Blue), Scott County, TN, Pickett State Forest, Tackett Creek, TN, Prentice Cooper, Coppinger's Cove, Black Mountain/Harlan, Top Trails, AL, Wildcat Offroad, Rush Offroad, Moab, Hatfield McCoy & WV Outlaw trails and Taylor's Park, CO. This sounds like a great opportunity to snag a tablet, record the tracks and send them back to us for an update!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!