JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a 2.5 lift and offset a arms stock axles and It works fine. They didn't bind at all:)
Hey I meant to ask a while back, have you done any spacers being that you have a lift? I figured if I went up I'd also want to go out just as much if not a bit more. Stability wise I think it could use it.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey I meant to ask a while back, have you done any spacers being that you have a lift? I figured if I went up I'd also want to go out just as much if not a bit more. Stability wise I think it could use it.
Not yet it's in my list though. right now it is 67in wide and it has 17in of ground clearance from the center

Last edited:
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I looked at their spacer package they look good. I was also thinking if and when I get wheels I thought of 4+3 offset. Thoughts?
I need width! Most of my trails the width would help me a lot.

I have a 4+3 offset

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!