P1000 Lift kits

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey I meant to ask a while back, have you done any spacers being that you have a lift? I figured if I went up I'd also want to go out just as much if not a bit more. Stability wise I think it could use it.
You definitely want a wider stance with the lift! With your front wider already you might even want 1" front 2" back

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yup... 1.5” on the front and 2” on the back with 5+2 wheels
Yeah I looked at their spacer package they look good. I was also thinking if and when I get wheels I thought of 4+3 offset. Thoughts?
I need width! Most of my trails the width would help me a lot.
When I had a lift I did exactly what @JTW has. With just Arms, I went with a lesser spacer size. I also bought mine from @RB3offroad they have nice stuff! You can’t go wrong there.

S

Schocj

Jan 25, 2021
florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a 5year extended warranty on my Pioneer 700. will putting the 2 1/2" High Lifter kit void my warranty

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a 5year extended warranty on my Pioneer 700. will putting the 2 1/2" High Lifter kit void my warranty
Where about in Florida are you?

The bracket lifts alter the angles in your suspension so I would double check with the warranty provider just to be safe like DRZron1 mentioned.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For my 1000-5 my powersports dealer was a highlifter dealer and when purchasing told me they would take care of any warranty issues when I bought my extended warranty. If I used high lifter aftermarket parts.

I later ditched the bracket lift because of how harsh the ride was. I have fox shocks with swapped coils and C-Fab forward arms with lift and I currently wouldn't trade the setup for anything on a pioneer. The C-Fab keeps the shocks at their factory angle. A bracket lift stands the shocks straight to lift you. The straight shocks ride rougher than factory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Easy answer no matter warranty or not
DITCH THE LIFT!

Way to dig up a now 4yr thread since the last post👍🏻😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!