mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Look what showed up today! :)

Greg does awesome work! All the script is LED backlit in red.

Hopefully I can find the time to get it installed this weekend.

IMG 3622 IMG 3623 2

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks good can't wait to see it in

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

It depends on how many, and what type of switches you want in the panel, but rough #'s are between 250 & 300 bucks. He sends it with a complete breakdown of what wire goes where, even a template to put on the dash to cut it out properly.

It's not cheap, but he does absolutely top notch work.

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well... this week should be busy.

My better half is headed for San Diego, so my "honey do" list will be much shorter.. :)

The plan is;
*Install the Concours Specialties panel
*Install the second battery/isolator/bussbar/fusebox/etc... provided all the parts get here in time.
*I dropped off all the aluminum for my bed sides at my buddys shop. Hopefully he can get the pieces cut, and maybe even welded together. We'll see.. I'd love to test fit the pieces so I can get 'em off to my friend to powder coat.

Wish me luck! Hahaha!!

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The panel is in and hooked up, all the parts for the aux battery are set up and ready to install this evening.

@OnTheJob , question for ya;
I’m putting the Stinger in the same place you did, but it appears there must be some wires right under the spot where I’m screwing it down.. I can’t seem to figure out what the heck is there..did you hit anything while screwing it down?

381BFF2A 9124 4FC2 B558 6D02E059B6F0

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It depends on how many, and what type of switches you want in the panel, but rough #'s are between 250 & 300 bucks. He sends it with a complete breakdown of what wire goes where, even a template to put on the dash to cut it out properly.

It's not cheap, but he does absolutely top notch work.

Wish Id known about him when I bought my 1000 that is SLICK !

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The panel is in and hooked up, all the parts for the aux battery are set up and ready to install this evening.

I’m putting the Stinger in the same place you did, but it appears there must be some wires right under the spot where I’m screwing it down.. I can’t seem to figure out what the heck is there..did you hit anything while screwing it down?

View attachment 84616
Dam that looks good love the back light

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 84616

Looks awesome! Very impressive.

I forget how I checked under there but I don't remember seeing anything. I just used short little self tapping SS screws to anchor it down. What do you think you see under there? I'll have to double check when I get home on Thursday

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks awesome! Very impressive.

I forget how I checked under there but I don't remember seeing anything. I just used short little self tapping SS screws to anchor it down. What do you think you see under there? I'll have to double check when I get home on Thursday

LOL! I really don’t know.. I just see the end of a cable holder loop sticking up right under where the stinger goes.. I’ll look a little closer tonite when I mount it.

Reactions: BWAF
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the comments guys, I think it looks kickazz for sure.
I know it’s not cheap, but when he does a panel, it comes DONE.

The winch switches are tied together, & the wire harness is plenty long, and comes with a simple list of what goes where.
I have a ground, a key on power wire, & then a wire for each switch. Simple stuff.

Hey, believe me.. if I can figure it out, anyone can!

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The limited edition script was my idea, but I’ll bet he could put whatever you wanted in there..

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the comments guys, I think it looks kickazz for sure.
I know it’s not cheap, but when he does a panel, it comes DONE.

The winch switches are tied together, & the wire harness is plenty long, and comes with a simple list of what goes where.
I have a ground, a key on power wire, & then a wire for each switch. Simple stuff.

Hey, believe me.. if I can figure it out, anyone can!

View attachment 84633
What's his phone number?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Considering you have over $150 in parts and I spent several hours building my last one this is the way I'm going for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Save yourself lol...fixing to build my new one

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!