swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I had the 2"strong made bracket lift on my 700. It was very well built. The newer models (I think 2017 and up) are just spring spacers and they definitely make the springs stiffer. I do not recommend the strongmade bracket lift. I know some people love it but my tires rubbed worse with it than with no lift.
A 2” lift is as big as you can go. If you Jack the sxs up with a 3 inch lift you can here the axle popping and binding but with a 2” like this one from strong made it does not.Very simple to install. I will note that super ATV did not have the arched arms till recently or I may have went that route.

BBC6EDD8 74BE 44DA ADDF FECF1322E0F1 7E243B61 A831 409F ACC2 25A6BD0CD635 DD7335F1 5757 4D90 8EA6 4E5E1DB2A11D

Last edited:
Reactions: Backwoods
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A 2” lift is as big as you can go. If you Jack the sxs up with a 3 inch lift you can here the axle popping and binding but with a 2” like this one from super ATV it does not.Bery simple to install. I will note that super ATV did not have the arched arms till recently or I may have went that route.

View attachment 320043 View attachment 320044 View attachment 320045
That's the strong made lift. I didn't have good luck with it. It acted like a lowering kit for me. Glad it works for you though. I went through a lot of trial and error(mostly error) when I was trying to figure all that out. The super ATV lift mounted to the top of the shocks.

Reactions: Backwoods
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's the strong made lift. I didn't have good luck with it. It acted like a lowering kit for me. Glad it works for you though. I went through a lot of trial and error(mostly error) when I was trying to figure all that out. The super ATV lift mounted to the top of the shocks.
Man!!!! You are right. I could have sworn I ordered all my stuff from them in 2014. I have got to look at the pics before posting🤦🏻

Catch5060708

Catch5060708

Aug 30, 2021
Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks good. I like those wheels. So to answer your original question... I would go with arched a arms, fox shocks and 27" tires. And get a good uhmw skid plate. I'm getting ready to put the arms and shocks on my 1000. Just waiting on my front shocks to come in.
Dumb question… do the arched a arms lift the entire machine or is that just giving you more ground clearance on your a arms?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!