Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Teaching my son to do work he is 5yr.

IMG 1522

Merica
IMG 1517

So I took the 2.5in lift off just seemed to high. Was really stiff and I just never felt comfortable.
His is the new angle of the axles.

IMG 1507
IMG 1506

Added my second battery and isolator. Also wired up all my dash you can see in pics how I wired it all up. Few key points. You can get your turn key ground from the ground going to the wench if you have one. Any questions just ask.

IMG 1504
IMG 1502
IMG 1498
IMG 1497
IMG 1496

Few pics with just the C-Fab arms with the 3in built-in lift and 32s. (((( It stands 17 3/4 tall at bolt in middle of front door. ))))

Also still loving the new roof works great.

IMG 1495
IMG 1494
IMG 1493

Me at work had some free time what better to do then work on my SXS.

IMG 1451

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Work in the oil patch so I got these from work cleaned the up and cut to fit.

IMG 2142 IMG 2141

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Added the park Brake took maybe 30min thought it would be harder but was very simple. Will say had to cut about 3/8 off the shaft to make it stop at the right point.

IMG 2144 IMG 2143

Reactions: Penrod
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a final pic of the dash with the cap in place.

IMG 2145

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This for the most part should end my build will add pics and info if I do more but this is 95% of my plans.

If anyone has a question just ask if I don't respond send me a PM and it will go to my email.

SupermanHonda58

SupermanHonda58

Lifetime Member
May 3, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is close to the same not quite big as a tire. I've had no issues except sucks losing turning radius takes a field turn around where before was tight. I didn't want risk tightening and breaking something. But they still have ton power and will go hard.

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I updated post 41.

I added a IGR 35% to the 420 with the 31s it needed it.

Added the Alien sunshade. The hard top held heat and made the dust come in real bad the top works great.
Update on top this thing is sweet worth the money.
https://www.amazon.com/SUNSHADE-Pioneer-Warranty-Provides-Protection/dp/B078YDYN3J?tag=sxsweb24-20

View attachment 77150

Been working on getting the 1000 to fit in the camper may end up having to take the 2.5 HL lift off and just have the 3in thats but into the A-arms. Its hitting my beds.
View attachment 77151
View attachment 77152
Hey how’s it going
@Bradley-Thornton Be aware I bought these Seizmik mirrors last August. This last weekend, one of them just fell off. The molded plastic knuckle joint at the base was completely deteriorated. Further inspection showed the other one would also be falling off very shortly. I called Seizmik yesterday. Great customer service. They are aware of the problem and have changed their manufacturing process. So depending on when your's were manufactured, you may or may not have a problem. Probably worth looking at closely for awhile. Seizmik is sending me new knuckle joints. I love the mirrors.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey how’s it going

Sorry, been a min.

Not sure what you were asking about so I will answer to all.

The IGR on the 420 is perfect can feel the difference.

Still loving the Alien Sunshade didn't even put the hard top on in the winter but I do live in MS.

No more problems with the mirror they work great.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Little Halloween fun over the winter
IMG 2013 IMG 2014

Filling the back up with some cheap child labor
IMG 0483

Lake pic
IMG 2265

My riding partners
IMG 2583

Almost that time
IMG 2622

Reactions: Mudwing
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Something I Noticed I never posted. Just to the right of my snorkel I added my plug for my wench that way if I need the cable outside the sxs I can plug it in easy and use it. I put it up high so it would stay clean.
IMG 1504 2

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, been a min.

Not sure what you were asking about so I will answer to all.

The IGR on the 420 is perfect can feel the difference.

Still loving the Alien Sunshade didn't even put the hard top on in the winter but I do live in MS.

No more problems with the mirror they work great.
No worries I was just seeing what the side-by-side measured from the ground up probably the back of the buggy because that’s the highest point I was trying to see if I can lift mine like yours but don’t know if it’s going to fit in my trailer

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No worries I was just seeing what the side-by-side measured from the ground up probably the back of the buggy because that’s the highest point I was trying to see if I can lift mine like yours but don’t know if it’s going to fit in my trailer

Want be home for a few week but will get you that info when I get home.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5

79 3/4in in the back Front was lower
That is with C-Fab A-arms (3in lift built in to the arms)
32in Outbacks
Alien Sunshade mesh roof (no hard roof) Honda Pioneer metal pipe is the highest point.

D

DDDonkey

Dumb question here, I know that you tried 34" tires and are now running 32" tires. Do you think a 33x10.5 would fit your rig without rubbing? I love the look of your rig and want to run a 33" truck tire on mine but will settle for a 32" if it is going to rub. I am running the SATV arms, with the HL 2" lift. Thanks for any input, and once again love the look of your rig!

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dumb question here, I know that you tried 34" tires and are now running 32" tires. Do you think a 33x10.5 would fit your rig without rubbing? I love the look of your rig and want to run a 33" truck tire on mine but will settle for a 32" if it is going to rub. I am running the SATV arms, with the HL 2" lift. Thanks for any input, and once again love the look of your rig!

The offset with SATV is 1.5 and C-fab is 2in. I'm going to say no and if you get 32in I would be surprised. Understand 34s fit and normal riding was fine but real riding would rub. I wanted a tire that will never rub. Also keep in mind some tire say 33s and aired up are more like 32s and some 32s are more like 31s.

You need to find someone with SATV and ask don't go off people with C-fab its just to much different of a A-arm.

Good luck

D

DDDonkey

The offset with SATV is 1.5 and C-fab is 2in. I'm going to say no and if you get 32in I would be surprised. Understand 34s fit and normal riding was fine but real riding would rub. I wanted a tire that will never rub. Also keep in mind some tire say 33s and aired up are more like 32s and some 32s are more like 31s.

You need to find someone with SATV and ask don't go off people with C-fab its just to much different of a A-arm.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply, I forgot the extra 1/2” on the c-fab lift.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I added the fan under the seat. I used the (Ink Bird 12v/Relay) also. To test it at the Takeover I didn't turn it on till the kids said they were hot due to the heat so at this point it will not only have to work but also cool the stuff that is already hot. Cut it on after a few min the kids said it was no longer hot. I looked at the temperature on the Ink Bird when I cut it on and it said it was 154 deg. When I looked later it said 126 deg But it was also blowing it out so the 126 deg didn't bother the kids. It didn't get but like 86 deg at the takeover but from what I seen I think its going to work great.

The setup was cheap also Ink bird is like $15 the Fan is $15 and the switch is like $15.

The diagram that came in the Ink Bird wasn't helpful so I'm posting this one I got off the website. ((You need a 12V the diagram is for 110v but it works the same))

In the third pic my finger is on the temp sensor.

I did care to show off the Ink Bird and that was about as high as I could put it to keep it from getting wet.

Thing to keep in mind the Ink Bird is the relay and rated for 10amps so don't buy a fan with more than 10amps. (mine uses 7.5amps)

Other pics are showing how I zip tied it in.

57732530725  C35567B6 66A6 4092 9541 169108DB8A9F
IMG 2915
IMG 2917
IMG 2918
IMG 2919

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!