Music thread.

C

CP25

Feb 27, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I was hearing both of these bands quite a bit a couple yrs ago. Volbeat is just good rock and roll. Ghost is hit or miss with me. Their singer's a little different and can be corny at times. This was a jam.

Yep, I’m a little late to the party here on both bands. Volbeat is definitely on my concert list for this year. My verdict is still out on Ghost, I can understand on the hit and miss statement though.

C

CP25

Feb 27, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Anybody remember these? This 8 track got me back into playing the drums again. In reality, it was to get a girl’s attention, I thought she was a Kiss fan at the time..Lol

E8FC7456 F040 45EB 8174 E54B09292335

C

CP25

Feb 27, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X4

Two Great Legends talking about drummers. I wasn’t a real big Alice fan, but saw him at the Gibson for the first time and was blown away. Became a fan and seen him several times since, never a disappointment.

C

CP25

Feb 27, 2023
Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X4

A great clip of one of BEST guitarist you heard of and one that you might not of.

A must watch film on Jason Becker

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This is a guy that most of the greats recognize as someone on a completely different level as 99.9% of the the best
That was an easy listen. Makes mention to vibrato and how it relates to vocals and lyrics. Exactly what he did in that second song, he definitely made it sing. :cool:

Reactions: osobad

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!