Music thread.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
He seemed to be floating around in the background in the 80's.
yea you really had to be fan to find his stuff in the 80's. Then in about 88 he was back on the radar. He completely changed the way I listened to music as a teen. Always wanted to be good at guitar but wasn't gonna happen. Thats why I stuck to drums

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
yea you really had to be fan to find his stuff in the 80's. Then in about 88 he was back on the radar. He completely changed the way I listened to music as a teen. Always wanted to be good at guitar but wasn't gonna happen. Thats why I stuck to drums

His brother was the one in the spotlight in the 80's.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im a huge Kiss fan almost as bad as my VH obsession. I love playing there music on my Guitar rig “rigs” lol. This band called Klassic 78’ is a band consisting of rock band guitar techs and even The drummer of Anthrax. They love Kiss and the 70’s sound they made. Klassic’s music sounds strikingly the same but different lyrics and rhythms. I have all 3 EP’s and they all sound great. Played this for @trigger one cold winter day in the barn. He thought he was listing to Kiss 🤣

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
S
Im a huge Kiss fan almost as bad as my VH obsession. I love playing there music on my Guitar rig “rigs” lol. This band called Klassic 78’ is a band consisting of rock band guitar techs and even The drummer of Anthrax. They love Kiss and the 70’s sound they made. Klassic’s music sounds strikingly the same but different lyrics and rhythms. I have all 3 EP’s and they all sound great. Played this for @trigger one cold winter day in the barn. He thought he was listing to Kiss 🤣
Saw Kiss growing up in the 70's growing up in Texas

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
S

That's one band I never got to see that I wished I had. I was a huge Kiss fan growing up, which if you liked rock and roll, most of us were.
Glad you guys are posting, just something about standing on a chord in drop D tune that never gets old to me. I can handle country and southern rock too but it has to be really good or I'll get bored with it pretty quick. 🤘

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
S

My older brother grew up in the 70’s me in the 80’s. Us Being near Detroit he seen them during the Alive recording at CoBo Hall And many other places During the time. I use to sneak in his room look at and listen to his kiss Albums Lol.
became a huge fan. Ive seen them a total of 8 times starting with the Hot in the shade tour to the Reunion opener at Tiger Stadium in 97’ to 2015 as the las time i seen them. They put on one hell of a show

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!