JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We'll c if it holds up to the elements in the next few rides and washes. I think ultimately I'd like to do somtn like CP.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thats BADA**!! Is that clear coat? Or single stage? How'd you attach? Panel clips?
On solid colors like the white I use single stage with clear over, it holds up better and stays glossy even with deep scratches. Actually used windshield urethane allows a little give.
It did get ripped off when we got into super thick overgrowth one time, where we ride we’ve lost a lot of factory plastics too though. I’ve got to get it back on again, I liked the look

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
On solid colors like the white I use single stage with clear over, it holds up better and stays glossy even with deep scratches. Actually used windshield urethane allows a little give.
It did get ripped off when we got into super thick overgrowth one time, where we ride we’ve lost a lot of factory plastics too though. I’ve got to get it back on again, I liked the look
Yeah its definitely one of a kind! I might copy that one day down the road if ya dont mind :)

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I ride every weekend so I don't like to work on it then I just want to ride but sometimes I do;)
Nice! I try to get out there as often as I can, but I also like working on it whenever I can. But these last cpl of months are always busy with holidays and a BUNCH! of birthdays so its hard

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah its definitely one of a kind! I might copy that one day down the road if ya dont mind :)
Not at all. I really thought Honda should’ve done something like that on the dlx models to tie it all in. A lot of other brands do, makes them look a little less utility

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice! Dirty just meant you had a great time!
Thats what I say! I took my cousin out for a little ride today and first thing he asked me b4 he got in was (when r u going to wash it?) :) I said whats the point! Watch this!!
And we went right into the mudhole down the block :D

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! I try to get out there as often as I can, but I also like working on it whenever I can. But these last cpl of months are always busy with holidays and a BUNCH! of birthdays so its hard

I know what you mean we had a birthday to day for my grandpa and my niece:)

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats what I say! I took my cousin out for a little ride today and first thing he asked me b4 he got in was (when r u going to wash it?) :) I said whats the point! Watch this!!
LMAO

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seems like a lot of waisted time washing. I’m with ya. You can just explain to him you’re an environmentalist, you don’t like waisting water.:cool:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!