Wisdumb

Wisdumb

Jul 23, 2020
Independence, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Awesome mods. Now use that backhoe to make some ruts and then add water. P500s are faster when dirty.

Thank you! The Pioneer was pressure washed just before these pics. She is covered in mud from Wildcat Offroad now. I can def feel the extra horsepower when she is dirty tho.
We had some hills and ruts in mud from expanding the driveway but someone stopped by the other day and picked it all up for fill dirt... I have to go off-property for my mud now.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
You may know this, but sharing an inexpensive manual windshield wiper can be found on ebay. Just note the proper length for the P500.

Reactions: Wisdumb

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!