FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well as you could read it another thread I got the turn signals figured out. Or any of you that I’ve purchased the turn signal kit off of our side, do your Turn signals work even when the ignition is off?
yep wired straight to batt.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Thanks!

I was able to finally remove it from the basement today and take it out for a ride. I’m also working on getting my mountain bikes put in the back for our trip

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Today, I finished Almost every project on my p520 I started 2 weeks ago.

The skid plate is done and that includes my broken bolt. All wiring projects are done withe exception of a horn and plate holder with light.

Not even sure what I want to say other than I’m glad it’s done. Vacation to the Medicine Bow National Forest is 4 days.

Questions welcome on the mods I did.

Rob

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!