P1000 NBomars tinkering and silly stuff

pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a video of me attempting the waterfall. I got up but had to winch the top. Was worried I was going to flip over backwards so hooked a winch to secure myself from going over. A locked up jeep on 38" tires tried this right before me and didn't make it as far as I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Years ago my son and I jeeped at Disney on the weekends. I don't know how to post vids, but here is a youtube link of my son on the waterfall called Little Blue.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Years ago my son and I jeeped at Disney on the weekends. I don't know how to post vids, but here is a youtube link of my son on the waterfall called Little Blue.

That's cool. I was told this weekend little blue is so rutted out from water run off it's pretty impassible now even for big tube buggies.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Camp site is confirmed.

I may be heading down Friday evening - depends if I can get out a couple hours early and don't have to drive through Fayetteville during Friday headed home traffic.

Reactions: Tigermark
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may be heading down Friday evening - depends if I can get out a couple hours early and don't have to drive through Fayetteville during Friday headed home traffic.

Sounds good. Supposed to get down to 29 or so Friday night. @Tigermark said he isn't coming until Saturday morning. I should have plenty of room in the camper for everyone I know if going to so far. Saturday might get a little tighter but we can do it.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I can't afford those, I was thinking burgers and brats. Just let me know what i need to bring. I'll hit up a grocery store in Van Buren.

Reactions: nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't afford those, I was thinking burgers and brats. Just let me know what i need to bring. I'll hit up a grocery store in Van Buren.

I like doing steak fajitas on fridays. I use the precooked fajita meat from Walmart and then throw it on the grill to warm it and it's always been really good. It might just be me and you Friday night unless @Ragnar406 makes it down. I haven't heard from my buddy about his plans yet. Either way, one bag of fajita meat and some tortillas and sour cream, hot sauce and onion and we'd be set! Let me know what you think? I'm bringing a pack of hot dogs for the trail on Saturday/Sunday. Throw them in the cooler and eat them cold or make a small fire and warm them up.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like doing steak fajitas on fridays. I use the precooked fajita meat from Walmart and then throw it on the grill to warm it and it's always been really good. It might just be me and you Friday night unless @Ragnar406 makes it down. I haven't heard from my buddy about his plans yet. Either way, one bag of fajita meat and some tortillas and sour cream, hot sauce and onion and we'd be set! Let me know what you think? I'm bringing a pack of hot dogs for the trail on Saturday/Sunday. Throw them in the cooler and eat them cold or make a small fire and warm them up.

Wrap the dogs in tin foil and use some of the 1ks heat to warm up your lunch!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!