nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought that was the goal to remove the lift anyway

Yea it is, but last time I tried (with the roctanes) I had the shocks cranked so high they quit being shocks and because y’all spacers between the frame and the arms. It was horrible. Might be different now with these tires though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea it is, but last time I tried (with the roctanes) I had the shocks cranked so high they quit being shocks and because y’all spacers between the frame and the arms. It was horrible. Might be different now with these tires though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like it with the lift off...it articulates more and rides considerably better than before.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like it with the lift off...it articulates more and rides considerably better than before.
I am as high as I was with the lift or close to it and it feels way more stable on off camber and rides much better. I still may try some different spring weights on the rear spring to see ....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!