Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The biggest issue I have with the aftermarket pipes is the lack of catalytic convertor.
Not so much for emissions but the smell.
And some don't have spark arrestors ??????

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is the quiet version. It is louder than stock but not by a lot. Lot deeper tone though. I also installed the power commander. I didn’t put the autotune on as I still have some questions on how that works and @Ragnar406 (my advisor) doesn’t have answers yet. Maybe @joeymt33 can help and install the “hot rod” tune also.

I can definitely tell on throttle response and low end. Prior to power commander when I nosed up to the trailer sometimes I had to blip the throttle a couple times to get the front end to pop up. Now it just runs right up the trailer. I couldn’t tell much difference on the highway running it.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is the quiet version. It is louder than stock but not by a lot. Lot deeper tone though. I also installed the power commander. I didn’t put the autotune on as I still have some questions on how that works and @Ragnar406 (my advisor) doesn’t have answers yet. Maybe @joeymt33 can help and install the “hot rod” tune also.

I can definitely tell on throttle response and low end. Prior to power commander when I nosed up to the trailer sometimes I had to blip the throttle a couple times to get the front end to pop up. Now it just runs right up the trailer. I couldn’t tell much difference on the highway running it.
What you describe is dead on from my experience. Also less heat. I just added the autotune. It reads the exhaust to make adjustments to the air/fuel. I don't have enough time on the auto tune to give a review if its worth it. But over a year with the power commander and it's worth it.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What you describe is dead on from my experience. Also less heat. I just added the autotune. It reads the exhaust to make adjustments to the air/fuel. I don't have enough time on the auto tune to give a review if its worth it. But over a year with the power commander and it's worth it.

Agreed right now. If it gives me that extra bottom end takeoff it’s definitely worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You might want a better advisor :eek: seeing I have had mine in two weeks prior to yours lol. More of an instigator or encourager of separation of money :D from wallet. Getting to ride mine at Rush Spring last week I was happy with the spunck being put back into the Honda after the heavier tires have been on there. Made hill climbs a lot more fun.
Looking forward to testing it out more

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dade60a38f8113594dd6c9f3b7083ae6

Crawlers showed up today. Not sure when I will get the mounted. Between my being sick and my upcoming 30 day trip.. I’ll have them on before takeover one way or another.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 116160

Crawlers showed up today. Not sure when I will get the mounted. Between my being sick and my upcoming 30 day trip.. I’ll have them on before takeover one way or another.

I had flu Saturday kicked my ass ! Take care

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
where are some decent trail riding places in Alabama close to meridian MS? want to do casual cruising no aggressive trails.

I know of nothing that direction. The Black Belt is that way and most people in that area of the state could never afford a SxS, much less have the income to create an base to be able to justify a OHV park.

It’d be 3+ hours for you to get to the parks around Bham. They are all about 45-60 mins past 59/65 junction. They all have good laid back trails. We do tend to choose the tougher ones but 85% of the trails at the parks are easy green/blue for a Pioneer.

Welcome to ride with us. We usually go at least once a month. We had @10 machines this past weekend. At some point soon we’re going to have a laid back kids ride. Probably stay on mostly greens and let them spend some time playing. They are real troopers on the tough stuff and have as much fun as we do, let’s face it our toys are just more expensive.

Multi - North & Central Alabama Rides

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!