DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Quoting the potus verbatim is now slander??? :D:D
Did you quote him? I don't know, because I almost never click the links you provide since they usually lead to left-wing propaganda outlets who take quotes out of context, twist words, and infer meaning In an attempt to undermine Trump.

Reactions: Mudwing and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did you quote him? I don't know, because I almost never click the links you provide
Well then I don’t know how to respond to you.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
By talking about something we agree on: Honda SxS's.
In a thread about guns???? Btw, if you actually read this thread you’d see that I gave the president credit for his suggestions that bump stocks be banned, the age limit be raised for all gun purchases and that back ground checks should be expanded and more in depth. I also agree with him that we need to do more with regards to mental health which is more of the proplem than guns are.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's why at work we don't talk about politics or religion !

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk
And that’s not because they aren’t worthy topics, but because so many people lack the civility to share opposing views without fighting and name calling.

Reactions: BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
B9289029c2ebb4c8dacd60d4bf70cc6f

9a16e206cca62cac12e56f51ae2da82b

1795e7ce85415d6e0684c9125fa54c1b

The moral of the meme is: arguing on the internet changes no ones mind and only reinforces that the other side is more of an idiot.

D

Deleted member 3748

In a thread about guns???? Btw, if you actually read this thread you’d see that I gave the president credit for his suggestions that bump stocks be banned, the age limit be raised for all gun purchases and that back ground checks should be expanded and more in depth. I also agree with him that we need to do more with regards to mental health which is more of the proplem than guns are.
I don't see how they can raise the age limit to purchase a gun but keep the age for registering for the draft at 18. You're old enough to join the military but not buy a gun?

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't see how they can raise the age limit to purchase a gun but keep the age for registering for the draft at 18. You're old enough to join the military but not buy a gun?
Yep, I’d support raising both myself. Btw, how have you been? You and trigger still hitting the trails up there? Oh, and is there a draft registry??

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh well...I tried...

D

Deleted member 3748

Yep, I’d support raising both myself. Btw, how have you been? You and trigger still hitting the trails up there? Oh, and is there a draft registry??
It's all good up here. @trigger isn't much of a winter rider so I'm solo until it thaws out enough for him to wear shorts. How have you been Monte?

There was still a draft registry when I turned 18, but honestly, that was a while ago. ;) Okay, so I just checked the internet. Yes, there is still a draft registry.

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's all good up here. @trigger isn't much of a winter rider so I'm solo until it thaws out enough for him to wear shorts. How have you been Monte?

There was still a draft registry when I turned 18, but honestly, that was a while ago. ;) Okay, so I just checked the internet. Yes, there is still a draft registry.
Doing good buddy. Well it’s warming up down here already. I think I can already stop putting hay out for the cows lol. Trigger will be back in the saddle soon. I didn’t know we still had a draft registry!!!!

D

Deleted member 3748

Doing good buddy. Well it’s warming up down here already. I think I can already stop putting hay out for the cows lol. Trigger will be back in the saddle soon. I didn’t know we still had a draft registry!!!!
Good to hear. It's warming up here too, but you can still go ice fishing and we got 6" of snow today.

J

JTW

The "children" are so smart at 16 that "we must listen to them" and then in the same breath the same people are saying that those same brilliant children shouldn't have a gun until they are 21????????

So no drinking till 21.
No firearms till 21.
NO VOTING till 21.
Amen!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!