moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just can’t bring myself to engage in these arguments anymore. They are maddening, and laughable to read, much less engage in. I’ve much less ability to suffer fools at this particular junction of my life. Ill leave it to you guys. Thanks for the entertainment guys. Just remember ignorance is a mere lack of education, stupidity however... that s***s forever.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just can’t bring myself to engage in these arguments anymore. They are maddening.
Damn right, especially when it's the same "OLD CRUSTY FOOL"""
Now back to guns.
If I'm reading this correctly, can We carry in Tennessee even though we only have our PA carry permits?? My wife asked me and I wasn't sure... It seems they just changed the law so you can..." but being( unedumbicated) me and my wife were not sure

Last edited:
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3885

Reactions: Remington and sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn right, especially when it's the same "OLD CRUSTY FOOL"""
Now back to guns.
If I'm reading this correctly, can We carry in Tennessee even though we only have our PA carry permits?? My wife asked me and I wasn't sure... It seems they just changed the law so you can..." but being( unedumbicated) me and my wife were not sure

This is not a law enforcement organization so I’d double check with Tenn.

Concealed Carry/CCW State Reciprocity Map | USCCA

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your up already didn't you just go to sleep you got the ride Jitters you can't sleep can you

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk
3-6 hours max is all I usually sleep! Lol but yep I'm excited to get out there and ride. I wanted to make it all the way end but my crew was on the way to munity lol.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3-6 hours max is all I usually sleep! Lol but yep I'm excited to get out there and ride. I wanted to make it all the way end but my crew was on the way to munity lol.
You almost made it have good time post lots of picks wish i didn't half to work I'd be there !!!!

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I think the whole argument is pretty cut and dry. They'll never take our guns, that's a given. If they try then we'll just go underground to acquire them. A man has a right to protect himself and his property but I think we can all agree that something needs to be done in regards to these mass shootings. Metal detectors at the entrances of all large public gathering places would be a good start, schools, churches, sporting events, concerts...if you don't want to give up your gun, you don't get in. You'll never stop the nut job that climbs a water tower and starts shooting just like the truck mowing people down. Some do it so their name is put in a history book or they'll go to prison and be looked at as a boss. If convicted of a heinous crime involving a gun, fast track to the death chamber not just death row. Still think we need to bring back public hangings, that would be their moment of fame, twitching at the end of a rope.

advertisement
C

Chooglin

J

JTW

I think the whole argument is pretty cut and dry. They'll never take our guns, that's a given. If they try then we'll just go underground to acquire them. A man has a right to protect himself and his property but I think we can all agree that something needs to be done in regards to these mass shootings. Metal detectors at the entrances of all large public gathering places would be a good start, schools, churches, sporting events, concerts...if you don't want to give up your gun, you don't get in. You'll never stop the nut job that climbs a water tower and starts shooting just like the truck mowing people down. Some do it so their name is put in a history book or they'll go to prison and be looked at as a boss. If convicted of a heinous crime involving a gun, fast track to the death chamber not just death row. Still think we need to bring back public hangings, that would be their moment of fame, twitching at the end of a rope.
The issue with those events is they’re usually the places or around areas where you’re most likely to need your weapon. I would like to see a gun check facility at the entrance to these venues if that is their solution with metal detectors and such. The best opportunity for victims is when we create vulnerable targets.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The issue with those events is they’re usually the places or around areas where you’re most likely to need your weapon. I would like to see a gun check facility at the entrance to these venues if that is their solution with metal detectors and such. The best opportunity for victims is when we create vulnerable targets.

Where have 95% of all of the recent shootings taken place?????

"GUN FREE ZONES."

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
No gun laws are going to stop the thugs, especially when the courts keep letting them go or lowering charges. Did grand jury for 6 months, same names over and over.. cops bring em in, courts let em out. Endless cycle.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
All I know is I never had a use or need for a ar and have used firearms and hunted my whole life. With all this talk of cracking down on gun laws I went and bought a ar the other day and rejoined the NRA. Like I say I don't need it and really had stuff I wanted to buy for the honda instead. But i don't want the government to tell me I'm not allowed to have one. As a citizen of the good ol USA it is ur right to have firearms if we give up that right... It's gone. The FBI failed with the shooting in Florida.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All I know is I never had a use or need for a ar and have used firearms and hunted my whole life. With all this talk of cracking down on gun laws I went and bought a ar the other day and rejoined the NRA. Like I say I don't need it and really had stuff I wanted to buy for the honda instead. But i don't want the government to tell me I'm not allowed to have one. As a citizen of the good ol USA it is ur right to have firearms if we give up that right... It's gone. The FBI failed with the shooting in Florida.
Same here on rejoining and agree on buying an AR before they’re gone. No real need for an AR here but I don’t like being told I can’t have one especially when there are many in the wrong hands that won’t ever be taken away.
Anyways police aren’t obligated under law to actually protect individuals and as we saw from this whole thing they won’t so we all need to be ready to protect ourselves as well as others. Someday it might be up to us all to protect our country from another or even itself. I encourage everyone to be ready. Scary things going on and our country is more divided then I’ve ever seen, I know what side I’m on and will protect that how I see fit.
I believe it’s time to stand up and even though I don’t believe in everything the NRA puts out I understand why it’s done, give an inch and a mile gets stolen. There are other groups that want everything gone so someone has to say nothing. Ying and Yang. I say give nothing!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
No real need for an AR here

One of those tools that you don't need until you need it but still one of the 5 guns every man should own, IMO.

Handgun for portability and concealment.
Shotgun for small game and the best home defense weapon.
High powered rifle for large game and reaching out.
22 cal for critters, it's quiet and you can shoot all day for $20.
AR for SHTF.

Owning anymore than that is gluttony and you're probably a prepper! :D

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One of those tools that you don't need until you need it but still one of the 5 guns every man should own, IMO.

Handgun for portability and concealment.
Shotgun for small game and the best home defense weapon.
High powered rifle for large game and reaching out.
22 cal for critters, it's quiet and you can shoot all day for $20.
AR for SHTF.

Owning anymore than that is gluttony and you're probably a prepper! :D
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!