New from NE Michigan

T

TCEVan

Apr 25, 2024
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New Honda SXS owner in NE Michigan. Bought a 2019 1000-5 this winter after spending last summer crawling at a snail's pace only on our own trails so we could drive with our 2 kids on the bench of a 2016 Polaris Ranger. Already put about 250 miles on it since late February and loving every second so far (except the split windshield, which I didn't realize only opened a hair until it finally warmed up a couple weeks ago).

Feels so much better having actual seats and seatbelts for the kids in the back and being able to leave our property to hit the trails around us with everyone in the quad at once.

Had to take the inaugural ride in a few inches of snow, which it handled with no issues whatsoever even on a few fairly steep hills.

Honda P1K

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New Honda SXS owner in NE Michigan. Bought a 2019 1000-5 this winter after spending last summer crawling at a snail's pace only on our own trails so we could drive with our 2 kids on the bench of a 2016 Polaris Ranger. Already put about 250 miles on it since late February and loving every second so far (except the split windshield, which I didn't realize only opened a hair until it finally warmed up a couple weeks ago).

Feels so much better having actual seats and seatbelts for the kids in the back and being able to leave our property to hit the trails around us with everyone in the quad at once.

Had to take the inaugural ride in a few inches of snow, which it handled with no issues whatsoever even on a few fairly steep hills.

View attachment 426839
There’s a forum vendor on here that sells extensions for that split windshield.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy that P1K5 with the family!
POIDH✅
RITFC🤔 just add some stickers I guess

#NTC

T

TCEVan

Apr 25, 2024
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There’s a forum vendor on here that sells extensions for that split windshield.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy that P1K5 with the family!
POIDH✅
RITFC🤔 just add some stickers I guess

#NTC

The vendor with the extensions was actually what brought me to the forum! Very glad to find those as I didn't want to drop a few hundred on a whole new windshield if I could help it.

All of our machines are named their color, and we already have "red" (and "blue" and "yellow"). So to avoid confusion, now we've got "silver" added to the lineup, even if at the sacrifice of some zooooom. Still room for green and orange, then I'll have to start finding them in colors like "chartreuse."

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from BC. Sweet ride. You can get your windshield opened up with help from a vendor member.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The vendor with the extensions was actually what brought me to the forum! Very glad to find those as I didn't want to drop a few hundred on a whole new windshield if I could help it.

All of our machines are named their color, and we already have "red" (and "blue" and "yellow"). So to avoid confusion, now we've got "silver" added to the lineup, even if at the sacrifice of some zooooom. Still room for green and orange, then I'll have to start finding them in colors like "chartreuse."
I’m glad you found them already. Happy you found us as by accident as well!

Playing Pokemon with colors over there and “gotta collect them all”?

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 426839
Welcome from Ohio. Nice buggy and enjoy the safe riding with the kids.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!