P1000m5 New member from New Mexico

Mattdlg

Mattdlg

May 16, 2017
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all, new member from New Mexico. Bought my Pioneer 1000-5 in white a few months ago. With all my research I am convinced this is the best bang for its $ and love it. Family of 6 but we fit just fine, and I have another ATV if need arises so we are golden. Just sayin hello and I found this place off the Youtube channel hondasxs. I hope I can make the trip some day/year to the HondaSXS takeover! (or any other ride). (EDIT: added pic)
Boys

Last edited:
Mattdlg

Mattdlg

May 16, 2017
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah those are my twins. They love the SxS too! Watching vids on youtube (djfubar) about Mary's Ridge and it looks amazing. Places I dream of going, me coming from the High Desert! Some day! Thanks again.:)

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Absolutely Priceless! I guess we know who the bosses are! Father of 4 year old identical twin girls, myself;) Welcome!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah those are my twins. They love the SxS too! Watching vids on youtube (djfubar) about Mary's Ridge and it looks amazing. Places I dream of going, me coming from the High Desert! Some day! Thanks again.:)
Kool..dude
welcome.where you riding
at local....The Glade?

Reactions: Biteme
Mattdlg

Mattdlg

May 16, 2017
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kool..dude
welcome.where you riding
at local....The Glade?
The Glade seems like a nice area, but a bit far from me. My main stomping grounds are BLM around the Gila National Forest. This is still a little drive from my place but my family likes the shade and trees better than just sand and greasewood around the house, but if we don't have time we just ride SW New Mexico BLM and State.

Reactions: Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!