TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I am sure this will be one of my many posts as I get myself acquainted with this machine but one thing I haven't been able to find is a list of what I need to watch out for.

I haven't really been able to find much out there as far as common (or possible) manufacturing defects, weak points on the machine that need protection or regular inspection,...

Is the missing weld on the front strut a real thing?

See a lot of videos about re-programing the transmission, what is that about?

What do I need to carry as far as spare parts? Only thing I can find there is potentially a tie rod end.

Also new to this big of a machine but as far as tires go, do I need a spare, or will a plug kit and a compressor get me home 99% of the time?
Clutch relearn and u probably won't need it until u have some miles on it. Carry a tie rod and the tools to replace it. Plugs and a small compressor will be enough most of the time. Buy a sidewall slug and carry with you for a hole that's too big for plugs. $25 in the club store.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!