P1000 New owner with questions.

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello Everyone,

I’m very new to pioneer ownership and the forum. I have also never posted anything online before so please feel free to give me pointers. I have looked on here and haven’t seen any posts about front bumpers. (I may have missed it for that I’m sorry) I would like to know if anybody has tried a combo I would like to do. I was thinking about getting the highlighter forward control arms and 2.5” lift with the @JEI_Offroad front bumper. My question is will the tires rub on the bumper. I would like to run 28/10/14 maybe even 30-10/14. Also has anybody compared the SuperATV control arms to the highlighter ones? Look forward to hearing everyone’s imput and hopefully meeting at the pioneer take over.

Thanks,

Matthew

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out the Tough Country Bumper ......

20171213 214102 jpg

20171217 132409 jpg

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great lakes State. We like pics.... :)

Reactions: Remington and BWAF
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome from ND:cool:

Never heard of anyone having issues with tires rubbing on bumpers so I am going to say you should be fine! I run SuperATV aarms and the HL lift and 28” tires but no aftermarket bumper

Reactions: BWAF
MMW

MMW

Sep 5, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello Everyone,

I’m very new to pioneer ownership and the forum. I have also never posted anything online before so please feel free to give me pointers. I have looked on here and haven’t seen any posts about front bumpers. (I may have missed it for that I’m sorry) I would like to know if anybody has tried a combo I would like to do. I was thinking about getting the highlighter forward control arms and 2.5” lift with the @JEI_Offroad front bumper. My question is will the tires rub on the bumper. I would like to run 28/10/14 maybe even 30-10/14. Also has anybody compared the SuperATV control arms to the highlighter ones? Look forward to hearing everyone’s imput and hopefully meeting at the pioneer take over.

Thanks,

Matthew
Welcome from Arkansas. You have came to the right place, there are a lot of very helpful people here.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Sw Missouri

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the responses I do really like the Tough Country one actually more than the jei one but I like that the jei one ties into the roll cage for added strength when it comes to the control arms what is the difference in SuperATV’s verse high lifters other than price any body know?

J

JTW

Just buy the SATV.. the customer service is second to none. And thy have a lifetime warranty.

If I wanted a arms with lift.. C-FAB

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the land of the Great Lakes!
Don’t remember seeing any pics?

Reactions: Todd627
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri..
The difference between the a arms is the SATV has adjustable camber where the HL do not.

Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey thanks again guys I will update my profile with a pic as soon as I get a chance as for pics of my machine its bone stock right now so nothing to show. I live in south east Wisconsin, thanks for the welcome. JTW are you saying that c-fab is a brand that makes forward control arms with a lift? has anybody ran them? I'm torn want to do a lot to the pioneer but also have a truck project want to get done by spring.

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Yup.. @Kilo427
Hey thanks again guys I will update my profile with a pic as soon as I get a chance as for pics of my machine its bone stock right now so nothing to show. I live in south east Wisconsin, thanks for the welcome. JTW are you saying that c-fab is a brand that makes forward control arms with a lift? has anybody ran them? I'm torn want to do a lot to the pioneer but also have a truck project want to get done by spring.

Reactions: sharp
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I have to give a big shout out to cfab. I have used his products and often times needed them done on a very short time line so much so that one time I drove 4 hours to his shop and watched him finish the A arms and he showed me around his shop. The second time I broke the A arm on a Saturday night and had a ride the next thursday. (100 percent my fault hit a trench side ways waaay to fast) I sent him sunday and he sent a video of his machine cranking them out for me monday and had it shipped by monday night.

I have ran them they have performed very well and I have not been easy on them, yes they have a lift in the arms. But if you go that route make sure you get extended stainless brake lines from jaks as well. They brake lines will appear to be long enough but I assure they are not and will pinch and fail at full flex when you really don't want them to.

Last edited:
Redone

Redone

Nov 14, 2018
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey thanks I will check them out. Decisions Decisions

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!