P1000 New Pioneer

bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 2 cents worth.....and that's after inflation. I purchased the LE because of the shocks and the extras and with the I4wd I haven't had any problems getting where I want to go. With the proper air pressure in the tires....lower the better......the ride is pretty dang smooth. It's a heck of alot smoother then my jeep. If you start lifting too much and going too big on tires the performance goes in the toilet.
Been very happy with my choice thus far.

G

G21C

Apr 29, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone,
Thanks again for the replies. Drove a new General and new Ranger again Not sure I can get over the CVT on Polaris. I’m not bashing it but just way different than Yamaha and gear in gear. We do some slow speed utility work and use it for hunting and ice fis

We drove an RMax again. Loved to power and the CVT but the engine noise was significantly louder than the Honda. We were very disappointed with the noise.

Love the forum!

Ride safe everyone

Reactions: Lady01
Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do not buy the LE it’s over priced for nothing. Just buy shocks for the one you have. LE does not have locking front differential and I 4WD is a joke. You can’t buy aftermarket axles so forget ever lifting it. It’s a poor design. I just bought the fox shocks for my 1,000

View attachment 269559

How do you like those PIAA pods? Which models are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGarner

JGarner

Apr 25, 2020
Silver City NM
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from New Mexico I just order the Fox Shocks for mine I have 2020 1000-5 Deluxe in Camo I got my shocks from Amazon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!