IMG 09771
IMG 09791

D

DRMORRIS

May 22, 2019
SMYRNA, TN
Ownership

1. Talon R
L&W FAB, this cage is a production cage.
Can it be built to accommodate a SUPERATV flip up windshield? What is the price? I live in TN and would drive to Temple to purchase is it makes sense for my ideas and wallet. :)

Reactions: BWAF
D

DRMORRIS

May 22, 2019
SMYRNA, TN
Ownership

1. Talon R
1450 for a cage like that and we can make it fit your SATV windshield
I will put some money together and be giving you a call! Thank you for the information. Just for reference- what size tubing? I have accessories for the 2" Honda cage- will they all need to change for your cage? (please say "no"). Ha!

Last edited:
RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Please post the narrative and specs. like what all you replaced/modified, lift dimensions, tire clearances, etc.. Most importantly (as discussed on another thread) when can I get my hands on these parts?

lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
Please post the narrative and specs. like what all you replaced/modified, lift dimensions, tire clearances, etc.. Most importantly (as discussed on another thread) when can I get my hands on these parts?
this was the first X we got our hands on and we designed the parts and sent it out. production on the suspension will start next week so we would be able to ship as soon as they get some in stock

RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
this was the first X we got our hands on and we designed the parts and sent it out. production on the suspension will start next week so we would be able to ship as soon as they get some in stock
Thank you very much. Looking forward to it.

RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I should have asked this earlier- Are the front arms moved forward at all? Could use a smidge more clearance for my 32's.

lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
no they are at oem placement, i have 32's on mine and i have no issue. im sure in the future we will make some forward a-arms for the talon cause we do a ton for rzrs

O

OzkMtnTalon

Jun 3, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
I should have asked this earlier- Are the front arms moved forward at all? Could use a smidge more clearance for my 32's.
I know the super atv arms are 1.5 in foward.

454MOTORSPORTS

454MOTORSPORTS

Aug 22, 2019
Phoenix Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Super clean build. Have you guys looked in to shipping for the cage. We may have some interested customers here In Arizona.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!