Talon NEW TALON X BUILD L&W FAB JUST FINISHED

M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
we can ship but it will be raw and the customer pays shipping

Just a thought, do you guys or would you guys offer this in a Weld together kit? This might save shopping because of size and for us who love to build things be a fun project. I am very interested in cage, could you post more pictures also of cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The a arms for the x are 1.5” forward from superatv, sorry I immediately thought you were talking about the r cause that’s what I have lol
Lost track of this thread.
Yes, I have the X and run 32" Cryptids. They rub plastics a bit at full turn nosing down into some trails (sounds worse because of really deep tread) and I would just like a little extra clearance.
I've seen some of SATV's kits and heard from people who have installed them. Also ordered a winch plate from them and ended up fabbing my own after I tried it. Quite frankly, I'm not a fan. Hell, just looking at the pictures of the parts, you can tell yours are beefier.
I'll keep watching your site for forward arms and then order them.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
Lost track of this thread.
Yes, I have the X and run 32" Cryptids. They rub plastics a bit at full turn nosing down into some trails (sounds worse because of really deep tread) and I would just like a little extra clearance.
I've seen some of SATV's kits and heard from people who have installed them. Also ordered a winch plate from them and ended up fabbing my own after I tried it. Quite frankly, I'm not a fan. Hell, just looking at the pictures of the parts, you can tell yours are beefier.
I'll keep watching your site for forward arms and then order them.
sounds great bud, right now we are growing so fast its hard to keep up so its hard to find the time to design and test new parts. im hoping by the first of the year we will have everything complete on the talon suspension!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!