Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I call bs! You build everything. You have two very cool rear bumpers alone It's just tracing fitting and cutting same things you do
I call BS to the power of infinity!! Don't dare compare the 2. Not even close buddy. Just take your bows and revel in the applause. Awesome feat of engineering and some dang good creativity! On the flip side, I'm coming for that crown when I start custom cage building lol. Seriously though, hats off to ya man. Well friggin done.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I call BS to the power of infinity!! Don't dare compare the 2. Not even close buddy. Just take your bows and revel in the applause. Awesome feat of engineering and some dang good creativity! On the flip side, I'm coming for that crown when I start custom cage building lol. Seriously though, hats off to ya man. Well friggin done.
Damn... you sure are kissing up to CP a lot lately.:).. what's up with that? All you do is beat me down.:rolleyes:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@drfubar I want to try CP's idea next time I'm at your place. I think if I go ahead and roll it, it'll get me over my phobia. I confess that tram rd scared the shiot out of me! We can do a "controlled" roll. Ya know, the kind that doesn't involve Delton in hospital or days replacing rops tubing lol. I want to do it.

Tip onto passenger side just make sure it's controlled lol. Download an angle meter so we'll know at what angle it goes. I say 51. Any bets here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oooooh, somebody's a little touchy.

Touchy no. I can't say I actually love the heat but can deal

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just snatch block to a tree and cable to the upper rops get in and winch er over. And take a video while doing it.;)
Nah that sounds TOO safe. It makes me little nervous not bat sh*t terrified lol. I was thinking just find a tree on a sidehill and let her rip with the steering wheel.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nah that sounds TOO safe. It makes me little nervous not bat sh*t terrified lol. I was thinking just find a tree on a sidehill and let her rip with the steering wheel.
A purposed roll. Man I love this place.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After rereading my post it makes me sound ungrateful and that's not the case at all. I appreciate you trying to keep another member from harming himself. Truth is, I don't think Don would allow such a safe experiment on his property lol

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Didn't take long either

Man we're bad at that stuff. Sometimes it's interesting to hear about someone wanting to flip though

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
advertisement