Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you buddy! We're still kicking. Hopefully you guys do too it's got to make a big difference with your son back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks @tmjm76691! Eltogbi is always pushing lol. Yesterday the family had a little crisis but I think we've get that handled and back on it. Didn't get anything done yesterday the sides are close have idea for the back. Work best under pressure so a couple hours tonight and the rest of the week pushing! The weekend is coming so it'll get done

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @tmjm76691! Eltogbi is always pushing lol. Yesterday the family had a little crisis but I think we've get that handled and back on it. Didn't get anything done yesterday the sides are close have idea for the back. Work best under pressure so a couple hours tonight and the rest of the week pushing! The weekend is coming so it'll get done

I know exactly what you mean. Im the same way. If im not under pressure i tend to get to meticulous, and dont make much progress.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finally back on it for an hour so far I'll at least get the two doors totally done tonight. Traced the windows
IMG 7707
better then normal lol just a little trimming.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
To hold in the lexan I simply used an automotive grade 3m double back tape. Very important to get the good stuff. Norton works excellent as well. Go to the paint store get the good stuff Walmart does not work even 3m. As long as both sides are clean you'll have no problems. Make sure it goes on perfectly flat especially on corners. Sometimes separate pieces need cut.
IMG 7708

I always prefer to use overly wide and trim down to what's needed. This holds true with anything you use it on. Take time it's a very important step. I prefer double back on a project it's easier to work with the window urathane and looks great. Also if you have a problem you can get it off lol.
IMG 7709

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7710

Ok the recessed tinted windows in. Made the door even more rigid. Very solid for what it is. Again nothing sticks out away from the rig the ROPS and roof will still take the hit. Will not be littering everywhere lol. We run around trees constantly very important to us. Again all stainless steel hardware no rust. Other the some trim (I'll black chip guard front edges of the doors to match factory rounds in the front doors, and also across the top and hinges) doors are in locking sealed and done. I'm beat, up in 6 hours headed for bed feeling better 5 out of 6 holes filled on the chop top. Not long now.
IMG 7712

Last edited:
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It's about time:confused:. But seriously...it's looking great! All of your sacrifice will ensure that your family and friends are protected from the elements! Angie's got to be loving it:D

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 29119
Ok the recessed tinted windows in. Made the door even more rigid. Very solid for what it is. Again nothing sticks out away from the rig the ROPS and roof will still take the hit. Will not be littering everywhere lol. We run around trees constantly very important to us. Again all stainless steel hardware no rust. Other the some trim (I'll black chip guard front edges of the doors to match factory rounds in the front doors, and also across the top and hinges) doors are in locking sealed and done. I'm beat, up in 6 hours headed for bed feeling better 5 out of 6 holes filled on the chop top. Not long now.
View attachment 29120
Very impressive! Good job

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You talents still cease to amaze me. I was talking about you to my wife last night, and yes "Cummins Pusher" or "The Guy Up North" is a household name around our place like santa and toothfairy. They all know whom I'm talking about. I was talking about you and she said she wanted to see your build. She was very impressed and looked at me like, "Well why can't you do that??" She even said "You probably want to drive up there just to meet this guy" and YES I do. I'm really waiting for the rear enclosed cab for the 1000-7 seater. Have a Merry Christmas.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's about time:confused:. But seriously...it's looking great! All of your sacrifice will ensure that your family and friends are protected from the elements! Angie's got to be loving it:D
She's not pushing to bad but let's say I was told if this gets done for the weekend she's paying forgot the trip:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 29119
View attachment 29120
Run around trees alot? You need to ride at Don's sometime lol. Right @drfubar ? Some turns are so tight I purposely bounce rig off an inside tree just to make it without having to back up lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You talents still cease to amaze me. I was talking about you to my wife last night, and yes "Cummins Pusher" or "The Guy Up North" is a household name around our place like santa and toothfairy. They all know whom I'm talking about. I was talking about you and she said she wanted to see your build. She was very impressed and looked at me like, "Well why can't you do that??" She even said "You probably want to drive up there just to meet this guy" and YES I do. I'm really waiting for the rear enclosed cab for the 1000-7 seater. Have a Merry Christmas.
So what you're saying is I'm fictitious? Lol thank you so much for nice words not sure how to respond other than thank you very much. You know though as hard as it was to figure out I really think anyone that's played with wood work they could do this one. It's not a highly expensive task either especially considering the price of the cab. Really easy to use foam insulation for the layout I think it would be a great project for someone. Hopefully you and yours have a very very Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is impressive beyond words. Luckily for me I don't think I'd like being enclosed. Good thing too cause I'd embarrass myself trying to make my own. It'd fail miserably compared to this. Such a great job man!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Run around trees alot? You need to ride at Don's sometime lol. Right @drfubar ? Some turns are so tight I purposely bounce rig off an inside tree just to make it without having to back up lol.
Ya we do the same thing. Multiple areas we go you have to use the tree to turn it's too tight anyways. It's always fun to tip over into a tree and give the passengers a little oh s*** factor! Anyone doing this just watch the release with a hand full of wheel

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is impressive beyond words. Luckily for me I don't think I'd like being enclosed. Good thing too cause I'd embarrass myself trying to make my own. It'd fail miserably compared to this. Such a great job man!!!
I call bs! You build everything. You have two very cool rear bumpers alone It's just tracing fitting and cutting same things you do

Reactions: sharp
advertisement