Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Kilo427 @Cuoutdoors @Ragnar406 @joeymt33 @snuffnwhisky @Plumber32 @nbomar @Hondasxs @ohanacreek @CumminsPusher @GlockMeister

Hurry up boys tell him about all the places you went at Tackett Creek and the I4wd just couldn't make it.....How many times did the LE winch.....Then tell tell how many axles were broken in the group and how many of those were on an LE.......

Places I4wd couldn't make it = 0
times LE had to winch = 0
Axles broken on LE = 0

I know some of you really didn't want it to go so well. Sorry bout your luck.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wish the issue was just me... but I don’t think so.

If you were smart you would've sold that machine a long time ago. I don't care what you replace it with but I'd be selling that b****.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hurry up boys tell him about all the places you went at Tackett Creek and the I4wd just couldn't make it.....How many times did the LE winch.....Then tell tell how many axles were broken in the group and how many of those were on an LE.......

Axles broken on LE = 0

Go ahead and tell them how easily and slowly I was able to crawl and not beat the hell out of my machine. Sure you made it but it sounded terrible at WOT!! At least I didn’t bend a tie rod.

Oh, yeah...I climbed a place at V rock that you did not. On the lower side you went around the right which look easier than the much steeper left side that I went up.

J

JTW

Go ahead and tell them how easily and slowly I was able to crawl and not beat the hell out of my machine. Sure you made it but it sounded terrible at WOT!! At least I didn’t bend a tie rod.

Oh, yeah...I climbed a place at V rock that you did not. On the lower side you went around the right which look easier than the much steeper left side that I went up.
I know right? He kept taking the bypass routes too.... it was embarrassing!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Hondasxs where is the rock video? I know it wasnt the toughest climb. But it may show if all wheels were turning while climbing.

Reactions: sharp
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Having both, I can say I think I like the I4wd drive better. Especially on a talon. I very rarely ever use 4w locked on my pioneer. Plus on the Talon, push a button, get thru the obstacle, and then push button to turn off. Easy as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I would hope so. Your rig is heavly modified, it can go anywhere. There arent many to compare your rig to. Lol

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

You have far better suspension, gear reduction, 4 inch taller tires, a longer wheelbase and a power commander. Your machine is probably the best and most capable out of the entire group.

Your machine does everything much easier than mine, as it should and a bent tie rod is irrelevant lol.

Few people even attempted to climb v rock. I think you and I are the only ones that climbed both sides.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You have far better suspension, gear reduction, 4 inch taller tires, a longer wheelbase and a power commander. Your machine is probably the best and most capable out of the entire group.

Your machine does everything much easier than mine, as it should and a bent tie rod is irrelevant lol.

Few people even attempted to climb v rock. I think you and I are the only ones that climbed both sides.

Somebody has to keep you LE boys straight! I’ll give it to you that you were the only one that attempted slate rock. I was loaded too heavy and it wouldn’t have ended well.

J

JTW

Somebody has to keep you LE boys straight! I’ll give it to you that you were the only one that attempted slate rock. I was loaded too heavy and it wouldn’t have ended well.
Justin attempted it.. so did Richard... sorta

Reactions: sharp
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I love locked vs i4wd ...um..er...discussions.

I need not state my opinions I think that are well known. Cuoutdoors probably could have made it on slate rock though. With the extra weight of the I 4wd up front and no weight in the rear I think you coulda made it

J

JTW

I need not state my opinions I think that are well known. Cuoutdoors probably could have made it on slate rock though. With the extra weight of the I 4wd up front and no weight in the rear I think you coulda made it
And if he had a locking diff and something other than truck tires.. he could have effortlessly gone up it!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All I could think about was how much blood there would be when I flipped and that front window broke. After seeing Todd's cage I'm not sure I would have survived a role from the top of slick rock.

My machine rides like a 40 year old lumber wagon compared to yours and that is comparing yours loaded down with 2 guys stuff.

I'm looking at new wheels and tires and new suspension

Reactions: JTW and joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Axles broken on LE = 0

Edxxw

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Sorry im late just here for comments popcorn meme

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!