Order placed on a 2021 P1K5 Deluxe

Scotw

Scotw

Jun 8, 2021
Dandridge, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from Dandridge, TN

After seeing my buddies 2019 PIK5 and after all the research I have done on them I finally pulled the trigger and it's
supposed to be here the first week in Sept. Can't wait to install this huge pile of parts sitting here and do some of the mods...

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello from Dandridge, TN

After seeing my buddies 2019 PIK5 and after all the research I have done on them I finally pulled the trigger and it's
supposed to be here the first week in Sept. Can't wait to install this huge pile of parts sitting here and do some of the mods...
WELCOME!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hello from Dandridge, TN

Welcome and good luck…😊

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello from Dandridge, TN

Why are you having to wait 2 months to get one? Special order?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!