Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah I could see the value of the 1” Spacers after looking at that pic. It does look very well balanced though!
Have you ever tipped it since you installed the whips?o_O

No. I've only tipped once and that was at the takeover. Nothing exciting either, just kind of flopped in a rut. This machine never feels tippy.

Reactions: Eltobgi and Todd627
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
No. I've only tipped once and that was at the takeover. Nothing exciting either, just kind of flopped in a rut. This machine never feels tippy.
Considering adding whips but I’m the guy who takes the path less traveled and plan for the occasional flop on the side;)

Reactions: trigger and Todd627
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Considering adding whips but I’m the guy who takes the path less traveled and plan for the occasional flop on the side;)

I tried to strategically place them so they wouldn't hit if I flopped. Neither will the Roto Pax's.

Toad Passenger

XterraGoat

XterraGoat

Mar 4, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
6899 for the bike. only additional fees were the taxes the state of Louisiana charged, titling, and the dealership charged 180 bucks or so for the paperwork...which I don't actually mind because the DMV is 30 miles away and an hour wait

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!