sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sticks can come through anywhere! Image
Is this where owners have reported sticks coming through into the cab?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw this awhile back on this forum, he said he never saw it he was riding at normal speed in tall grass.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I saw this awhile back on this forum, he said he never saw it he was riding at normal speed in tall grass.
Not sure what to think... awful large butt end to come through at normal speed... And I could be wrong

A

ayoung

Dec 19, 2015
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was me. Momentum of the machine just drove it right through the wheel well. Honda took a look at it and replaced my floor and dash. Good idea to add more protection to the area!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was me. Momentum of the machine just drove it right through the wheel well. Honda took a look at it and replaced my floor and dash. Good idea to add more protection to the area!
Wow that was an impressive picture! Can't believe you escaped clean. Kinda cool now that is over with and fixed it proves without a doubt you're not a pavement pounder and can get the job done very cool pic!

Reactions: drfubar
Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sharp, it's pretty rare that a dog gets hurt. They get the occasional cuts and bruises but those are typically not from a cat. I've been running hounds since 1980 on both bears and lions and I've never had a dog killed. One of the reasons it's important to have several dogs on each chase is in case they catch it on the ground, the cat can't concentrate on one dog. There's been one female on one of the ranches we lease that we've caught several times. She has decided she likes to come down and fight with the dogs. We try not to run the females but sometimes they are running with a male we want to catch so sometimes we end up catching them.

Houndenem zps4544b8d0
BTrockLedge zps4843dad0
Image zpsedmpztvsjpe

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!