P500 P500 Spacers

Raghorn

Raghorn

Aug 26, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys, looking to buy spacers. Probably 1.5" or 2" for all four corners. Which ones have you found to be the most competitively priced? Finding lots of 4x110 ones, but they don't list the P500 as compatible. Not really looking to buy any made of gold. Thanks!

Reactions: Bigtee
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, looking to buy spacers. Probably 1.5" or 2" for all four corners. Which ones have you found to be the most competitively priced? Finding lots of 4x110 ones, but they don't list the P500 as compatible. Not really looking to buy any made of gold. Thanks!
rb3offroad.com and we also have the promo code taketen for $10off orders over 120.00

Reactions: monaco and hallic
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I once bought the cheapest ones I could find (for my Foreman). I'll spare the details, but suffice it to say: don't be this guy!

• Haha
Reactions: TripleB and Raghorn
hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
Just bought some from RB3, can't really say anything else about em yet, cuz they havn't arrived, just placed the order the other day, lol. Lookin forward to the new stance though.

Reactions: Raghorn
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bought a set (2) from superatv. I had to finish seating a few studs. Not the greatest Q/C, but they were cheap and never gave me any issue.

I bought 2 more Quad Boss from Dennis Kirk on clearance. Noticeably better quality than the SATV.

If I were to do it over again, I'd get them all from RB3. Site supporters, and high quality products.

CaboJim

CaboJim

Nov 1, 2018
Washougal WA
Ownership

1. 500
I bought a set of 1.5 Superatv from a third party on Amazon, I guess superatv has been out of them for a long time. They looked great and bolted up easily. I am really happy with them. I wish I could find another pair for the front. I am still running stock tires, so I haven't really noticed a difference.

Reactions: Raghorn
monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
I have a set of the 2" ones from RB3 on all fours. They're perfect and the wider stance really helps on slanted trails

advertisement
bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Ok, in Montana there’s only a few width restricted trails where I ride and hunt. The one is in the Lobo Mesa area, which I stay out of because of griz maulings last hunting season (call me a coward!).

I have a Dusty Dawgs rear unit and a rack up top- but I do not put anything heavy up high.

904711410052b06e00fa542b6bca6fdb

I’m not an aggressive rider- just don’t want to tip on a sideways angled trail. Stock tires, but will be replacing in the spring. I met the GM of the local Polaris dealership while hunting. He recommended going to 12s in the rear and keeping 8s in the front. Thoughts?

Would you suggest rear-only spacers or on both axles? 1, 1.5 or 2 inch?

Thanks.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Ok, in Montana there’s only a few width restricted trails where I ride and hunt. The one is in the Lobo Mesa area, which I stay out of because of griz maulings last hunting season (call me a coward!).

I have a Dusty Dawgs rear unit and a rack up top- but I do not put anything heavy up high.

View attachment 234682

I’m not an aggressive rider- just don’t want to tip on a sideways angled trail. Stock tires, but will be replacing in the spring. I met the GM of the local Polaris dealership while hunting. He recommended going to 12s in the rear and keeping 8s in the front. Thoughts?

Would you suggest rear-only spacers or on both axles? 1, 1.5 or 2 inch?

Thanks.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ended up with 9” all the way around. My opinion is that I would rather use spacers and skinny rear tires to add stability and keep the tire weight down. I originally had 1” rear spacers and it worked well. I later mover the 1” to the front and added 2” to the rear and that’s what I currently run. You don’t need to add spacers to the front if you don’t want to. I feel you get the biggest improvement by adding them to the rear. Any spacer will make an improvement. 1”, 1.5“ or 2” it’s up to you but I would lean toward 1.5” or 2”. Maybe the smaller spacer if you use wider tires. I also ended up installing MudBusters after the spacers because it likes to sling mud!

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
Hello Bozeman from Butte. I also hunt the West Fork and Lobo Messa. Also Snowshoe and Landon. I have a new P500 with 9inch on front and 12 inch in back at 27inches. Love the larger tires but I don't think I would add any spacers. There are a lot of narrow spots where I just squeak through now. Problem for me isn't usually stability but traction on snow and ice. I think I will eventually get the front differential lock mod. If I can find someone local qualified to install it. After all the beef they got to eat last year I thought we would be running into bears everywhere this year. Didn't see a one or even tracks not even on our kills.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!