P700 Park (Inside or Outside)

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Question-- Where does everyone keep the vehicle?

Do you keep it parked inside or outside?

I'm planning on parking mine under an elevated deck - might get light rain (has roof) but I think the biggest save is the rig would be out of the sun which could cause damaging fade to plastics. I have a 2 car garage but I have two cars -- for now. (yeah and it's just me) HAHHAHA toys much?

Thoughts/.?

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I keep my girls tucked away in my barn.
BED358C7 DD1C 4EFD 9245 757DABFE9380
BC627AD2 A852 4856 9E6A 339CC58F0577

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Inside if at all possible.
The deck thing sounds ok...id probably attach something to the underside to keep the rain off as well.

It always amazes me how some people will park these out in the open. I think of it as $12,000 bucks sitting there in the rain and sun. Is that something you would do? Me either.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
This is my cheap hobby sheds. Two car ports and one I framed in with 10 foot swing out doors.
IMG 2663
Company I work for just had to build a million and a half gallon stored tank. And all the pieces came in on skids. I pulled the nails and the pioneer hauled them home.
IMG 2716
A friend had a stone wall he ""I"" had to rip out and drug the stones home.I dug out with my uncles skid loader and had stone delivered.
IMG 2720
Built the wall twice to get it right
IMG 2744
found old 50s kitchen cabinets my late aunt had and removed them for the contractors remodeling her house to sale.
IMG 2745
Gave the interior a burnt look. The project took me till now and I'm still not done but at least my wife is over being pissed at me for put up two steel car ports in our yard. I have less then 4 grand in them and 5 years.I would sale my toys before I would let them outside, and besides in my neighborhood the neighbors would steal em

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome Thank you!! I figured a lil rain shouldn't hurt but knew the sun would beat the P*ss out of em.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I park inside 99 % of the time. I may let it sit out overnight once in awhile, or of course if we are away from home...but any other time it is inside. I think this really helps with preventing as much sun damage to the plastics .

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
if you do leave it outside.. i would do anything and everything i can to keep critters like mice away from it. Mothballs, tarps, a cover, etc. its amazing how much damage a mouse can cause before you even notice.

advertisement
Hollyhance

Hollyhance

Aug 15, 2017
Perdido Beach, AL
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Question-- Where does everyone keep the vehicle?

Do you keep it parked inside or outside?

I'm planning on parking mine under an elevated deck - might get light rain (has roof) but I think the biggest save is the rig would be out of the sun which could cause damaging fade to plastics. I have a 2 car garage but I have two cars -- for now. (yeah and it's just me) HAHHAHA toys much?

Thoughts/.?
Parking it inside or out of the sun would definitely help save the plastics

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mine is in the garage if it's not being used it keeps them looking good. Kinda like a boat made to be outside but sitting out will make them look rough.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
This is my cheap hobby sheds. Two car ports and one I framed in with 10 foot swing out doors.
View attachment 79499Company I work for just had to build a million and a half gallon stored tank. And all the pieces came in on skids. I pulled the nails and the pioneer hauled them home.View attachment 79501A friend had a stone wall he ""I"" had to rip out and drug the stones home.I dug out with my uncles skid loader and had stone delivered. View attachment 79502Built the wall twice to get it rightView attachment 79503 found old 50s kitchen cabinets my late aunt had and removed them for the contractors remodeling her house to sale.View attachment 79504 Gave the interior a burnt look. The project took me till now and I'm still not done but at least my wife is over being pissed at me for put up two steel car ports in our yard. I have less then 4 grand in them and 5 years.I would sale my toys before I would let them outside, and besides in my neighborhood the neighbors would steal em
I know this is an older thread, but you do damn nice work! I like it!

Reactions: Mudwing and swsebek
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!