J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good info on my other thread thanks everyone. Two quick questions;
  1. I found "hondapartsonline and it looks like the plastic is reasonable enough. Are there other better sources for parts?
  2. has anyone ever disconnected the rear swaybar for better articulation on the trails?
  3. Has anyone discovered better seats for the P100 3, Although the harness's and harness bar were a great addition!

Reactions: Isaiah
R

rickoshea

i picked up a pair of new new red/black rzr xp 1k bucket seats that i plan to install.i'm going to pull the covers off the pioneer bench,strip the foam,reapply the covers and bolt the rzr buckets back to the bench base so i can remove them to check the fluids.quite a few guys have disconnected their sway bars.i haven't yet,but will when i upgrade my shocks.can't help with parts,i'm in canada.we have our own special problems when it comes to aftermarket parts.

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
i picked up a pair of new new red/black rzr xp 1k bucket seats that i plan to install.i'm going to pull the covers off the pioneer bench,strip the foam,reapply the covers and bolt the rzr buckets back to the bench base so i can remove them to check the fluids.quite a few guys have disconnected their sway bars.i haven't yet,but will when i upgrade my shocks.can't help with parts,i'm in canada.we have our own special problems when it comes to aftermarket parts.
If you do install bucket seats in a pioneer 1000, you had better take some detailed pics. I am sure there are several owners that would like to do that mod.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t want any part of a polaris on my Honda personally. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing
R

rickoshea

i hope they don't catch on fire or break a mount but i'm not confident.i'm actually on the lookout for talon seats.the rzr seats were $150 and brand new.they'll do for now(i hope)

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!