Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Flgator_80

Introduction post. This is Jason in Tennessee and awaiting delivery on my P1000-5 LE. Hopefully be here Monday. First UTV and very excited to the point of long nights researching the accessories that I "gotta have"! I'm going to list want I've got ordered and what I'm thinking about. Would love suggestions especially those that I wouldn't think of being new to the machines.

Accessories purchased already
1. Warn 4500lb winch
2. STI red & black wheels
3. Flip up windshield
4. ProBox level 3 roof with red bar around LEDs
5. Red LEDs under body
6. Semi gloss black jei rock sliders
7. Chupacabra mirrors
8. Pro armour assault steering wheel
9. Tireject
10. Mats for bed and floor boards
11. Cup holders for the doors
12. ADS stickers!

All I can think of so far
Looking at center consule, phone/GPS dash mount, portable heater "cup holder one" for wife, possible 5 point harnesses, bed extender, lift, essentials pack and I feel like this is just the beginning lol.

Looking forward to hearing other options and will be posting pics. Expect it to come next week but we are going on vacation so it could be after Christmas before I get all pics on here. Hope to get to see it before I leave for vacarion.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Searching

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you are going to ride like most here....... you just "MIGHT" get a little bit muddy
so at the top of the list (right after winch to get you out!) should be a pressure washer!

Let the spending/fun begin!!!!!!!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Welcome from Gainesville Florida if you come our way give us a shout we have a group of riders spread across Florida we ride together.

Reactions: Flgator_80
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Flgator_80

Introduction post. This is Jason in Tennessee and awaiting delivery on my P1000-5 LE. Hopefully be here Monday. First UTV and very excited to the point of long nights researching the accessories that I "gotta have"! I'm going to list want I've got ordered and what I'm thinking about. Would love suggestions especially those that I wouldn't think of being new to the machines.

Accessories purchased already
1. Warn 4500lb winch
2. STI red & black wheels
3. Flip up windshield
4. ProBox level 3 roof with red bar around LEDs
5. Red LEDs under body
6. Semi gloss black jei rock sliders
7. Chupacabra mirrors
8. Pro armour assault steering wheel
9. Tireject
10. Mats for bed and floor boards
11. Cup holders for the doors
12. ADS stickers!

All I can think of so far
Looking at center consule, phone/GPS dash mount, portable heater "cup holder one" for wife, possible 5 point harnesses, bed extender, lift, essentials pack and I feel like this is just the beginning lol.

Looking forward to hearing other options and will be posting pics. Expect it to come next week but we are going on vacation so it could be after Christmas before I get all pics on here. Hope to get to see it before I leave for vacarion.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Searching

Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here. Give Royal Blue a try 35 miles North of Knoxville on I75 Exit 144 or 141. 250,000 acres over1600 miles of trails.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from pa
Nice start

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas and the LE club.
Pics as soon as you pick up please! There' plenty of stuff we can suggest for mods!:)

advertisement
Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here. Give Royal Blue a try 35 miles North of Knoxville on I75 Exit 144 or 141. 250,000 acres over1600 miles of trails.

I am planning on Pioneer take over. I am looking at the lodging options or atleast what is left. I need to find where to register for it on here

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Texas and the LE club.
Pics as soon as you pick up please! There' plenty of stuff we can suggest for mods!:)

What lift kit would you recommend. I'm looking at the high lift 2.5. I like to push the limits of what I got but won't be trying to do flips by no means. Stock tires are 27" I believe what size could I move up to or would the height compromise the handling. I m looking for maximum appearance with functionality

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What lift kit would you recommend. I'm looking at the high lift 2.5. I like to push the limits of what I got but won't be trying to do flips by no means. Stock tires are 27" I believe what size could I move up to or would the height compromise the handling. I m looking for maximum appearance with functionality

I have had good luck with the strongmade 2" lift kit and running 28x10x14 tires all the way around. FYI your OEM 27" tires are really only 25.5" tall if you measure them, whereas a set of Roctane XD 28" are a true 28.4" tall tire. With both you go from 12" clearance to nearly 16" underneath.

PS the strongmade lift goes at bottom of shocks and doesn't interfere with Fox Shocks resivior like the top mount lifts do AKA highlifter etc.

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Info and pics of the above lift kit install, can find tire info in that build thread too, just keep reading.

P1000 - Jackal's P1000-5

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had good luck with the strongmade 2" lift kit and running 28x10x14 tires all the way around. FYI your OEM 27" tires are really only 25.5" tall if you measure them, whereas a set of Roctane XD 28" are a true 28.4" tall tire. With both you go from 12" clearance to nearly 16" underneath.

PS the strongmade lift goes at bottom of shocks and doesn't interfere with Fox Shocks resivior like the top mount lifts do AKA highlifter etc.

That's the kind of info I was looking for. Thanks

Reactions: JACKAL
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!