P500 Pioneer 500 crawling through TIGHT washes (video)

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Hello friends,
Yes, I live in AZ, but keep in mind I live at 5800 ft elevation, so we still have a winter here in Northeastern AZ. This past Saturday I took my 12-year-old son out with me exploring the open expanse that surrounds us. Found this cool wash I've never explored before. The 50" width was PERFECT for many of the pass-throughs. We had a blast...

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Love your vids @SouthwestORV!! Really like the fact that you always have one of the kids with you too, getting them outside and active is so important and overlooked nowadays. Keep the vids coming!! :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Yes, I live in AZ, but keep in mind I live at 5800 ft elevation, so we still have a winter here in Northeastern AZ.
I’m going to be in Winslow around Christmas, hope there’s snow...

Like the video. :cool:

Reactions: SouthwestORV
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Love your vids @SouthwestORV!! Really like the fact that you always have one of the kids with you too, getting them outside and active is so important and overlooked nowadays. Keep the vids coming!! :)
Thanks! I built my YouTube channel around quads, but I love my kids too much to leave them behind when it's not necessary. Honda made it possible with this little guy. I'll post two more vids from this ride during the week.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
There won't be...but there's a chance we could meet up if you're in the mood to ride!
Yeah I’m just tentatively planning the train between Las Vegas New Mexico and Winslow AZ based upon snow fall between the two points. I won’t be traveling it at all if there’s no snow. But even if I do, my SXS’s not going to fit in my luggage, I broke a zipper the last time I tried....

Thanks for the invitation. I’ll keep it in mind. :)

Last edited:
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah I’m just tentatively planning the train between Las Vegas and New Mexico based upon snow fall between the two points. I won’t be traveling it at all if there’s no snow. But even if I do, my SXS’s not going to fit in my luggage, I broke a zipper the last time I tried....

Thanks for the invitation. I’ll keep it in mind. :)
Oh. Mine fits pretty easy in my suitcase.

Reactions: Montecresto
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Great to see you and family having so much fun....

Reactions: SouthwestORV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!