Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Sens I've driven my very first car when I was 14 years old I have loved driving. I have had road trips from Ms to California at lake Tahoe, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Tennessee, Arkansas and locations in Mexico and I was always looking for my next trip. Well this is going to open up a new chapter in my road trip memorys. God bless you Moparornocar for this opportunity to start a new chapter in my bocket list :)
;)

Ps most of my tips where solo trips it going to be awesome with good company.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I'll tell yall this, at the end of this ride of a lifetime I WILL be extremely tired and wore out bot dreaming of the next expedition that I'm shour will be taking about on our way to st. Maries. :);):D:cool:

I'm rooting for you @Dp5hunter !!! I'm excited to see how your 500 does on the ride of the century ! :)

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sens I've driven my very first car when I was 14 years old I have loved driving. I have had road trips from Ms to California at lake Tahoe, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Tennessee, Arkansas and locations in Mexico and I was always looking for my next trip. Well this is going to open up a new chapter in my road trip memorys. God bless you Moparornocar for this opportunity to start a new chapter in my bocket list :)
;)

Ps most of my tips where solo trips it going to be awesome with good company.
My pleasure brother

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
We have not yet talked about comunication. Last year when yall did that ride at RRB and yall where talking about radios and some of u bought them nice little ssb radios and where talking about them being so nice that I bought one. AND THEN yall sead that you need a license to operate one, well now I have it and my question is did yall plan on using this or some other sorce of comunication.o_O:confused:

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have not yet talked about comunication. Last year when yall did that ride at RRB and yall where talking about radios and some of u bought them nice little ssb radios and where talking about them being so nice that I bought one. AND THEN yall sead that you need a license to operate one, well now I have it and my question is did yall plan on using this or some other sorce of comunication.o_O:confused:
I was planning on cell phone or 2 way radio most likely. When my phone is hooked to the Bluetooth I can hear it ring. CB radio or some other such is very hard to hear at full song going down the road.

advertisement
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I was planning on cell phone or 2 way radio most likely. When my phone is hooked to the Bluetooth I can hear it ring. CB radio or some other such is very hard to hear at full song going down the road.
Good I have a couple of radios I'll bring them along to be on the safe side.

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've got some as well I plan on bringing
The last of six Delorme state atlas/Gazateers will be in on Thursday!!! Can you believe this s***, with one click I ordered and paid for these, but shipping one at a time it's taken eBay 4 weeks to get them to me. :rolleyes:

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The last of six Delorme state atlas/Gazateers will be in on Thursday!!! Can you believe this s***, with one click I ordered and paid for these, but shipping one at a time it's taken eBay 4 weeks to get them to me. :rolleyes:
Monte! We've missed you! Thought you got lost on the 1k and decided to never come back lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte! We've missed you! Thought you got lost on the 1k and decided to never come back lol
Haha, been a little out of pocket. Did a very cool ride last weekend, met more forum members. Company in before that. Did a ten mile trail ride in the P1K just off my ranch last night, couldn't figure out the MT mode. Guess I need to break out the manual. Didn't care much for the AT mode in slow, steep, crawling terrain.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha, been a little out of pocket. Did a very cool ride last weekend, met more forum members. Company in before that. Did a ten mile trail ride in the P1K just off my ranch last night, couldn't figure out the MT mode. Guess I need to break out the manual. Didn't care much for the AT mode in slow, steep, crawling terrain.
Put it in MT mode then right paddle shifts up, left down just like the 500. You have to put it back in manual when you switch back to D from reverse though. You can use the paddle to hold a gear on an incline though. I think you will like the sport mode.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Put it in MT mode then right paddle shifts up, left down just like the 500. You have to put it back in manual when you switch back to D from reverse though. You can use the paddle to hold a gear on an incline though. I think you will like the sport mode.
Yeah, looked self explanatory, that's what I did, but it won't up shift or go in reverse???????

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement