Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
NOTE: This topic was split from another topic going off track!
Thanks

--------------------
An entire post WW11 history of exploiting ME oil didn't help either.

BTW, SENSE THIS LOOKS LIKE AN AWKWARD OPENING POST. IT WAS ACTUALLY A RESPONSE TO POST 12 IN THE 9/11 THREAD. APPARENTLY MODERATION FELT THE NEED TO SPLIT IT OFF INTO ITS OWN, WHICH IS FINE, I JUST WANTED TO EXPLAIN THIS. NOT MY THREAD TITLE EITHER. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm all for exploiting it if we're fighting wars for them.. There's no reason we should fight a trillion dollar war and not take the oil to cover the cost!
I think you miss the point. Sense the CIA's overthrow of the Iranian government in 1953, our ME wars have been about OIL, not USNS, not our freedom or values or any of the rest of the slogans used to whip up American support for our gratuitous wars.

You might have seen that on Monday President Obama will likely nominate former Sen. Chuck Hagel, a Nebraska Republican, to be Secretary of Defense.

But what you probably haven’t seen — because everyone has forgotten — is that back in 2007, Chuck Hagel went totally crazy and told the truth about our invasion of Iraq. Here’s what he said:

"People say we’re not fighting for oil. Of course we are. They talk about America’s national interest. What the hell do you think they’re talking about? We’re not there for figs."

Six Years Ago, Chuck Hagel Told the Truth About Iraq | Huffington Post

Reactions: Eltobgi
J

JTW

I think you miss the point. Sense the CIA's overthrow of the Iranian government in 1953, our ME wars have been about OIL, not USNS, not our freedom or values or any of the rest of the slogans used to whip up American support for our gratuitous wars.

You might have seen that on Monday President Obama will likely nominate former Sen. Chuck Hagel, a Nebraska Republican, to be Secretary of Defense.

But what you probably haven’t seen — because everyone has forgotten — is that back in 2007, Chuck Hagel went totally crazy and told the truth about our invasion of Iraq. Here’s what he said:

"People say we’re not fighting for oil. Of course we are. They talk about America’s national interest. What the hell do you think they’re talking about? We’re not there for figs."

Six Years Ago, Chuck Hagel Told the Truth About Iraq | Huffington Post
Oh I get it.. But war is about spoils.. And what do we have to show for them in the last 50 years?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh I get it.. But war is about spoils.. And what do we have to show for them in the last 50 years?
Well.....that's my point. A Middle East in worse shape then it's ever been in my lifetime, and an America at greater risk then ever, due to the enemies our ME policy has created. Furthermore, tough as they were on their own, Hussein, Mubarak, Gaddafi and Assad gave no quarters to Islamic extremists, as they represent a threat to themselves. Our policies have removed these strong men that maintained a level of security, and now we have the Islamic State wrecking havoc across the region. This is why guys like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson have had a certain amount of popularity, two guys that have seen the connection between our ME policies and the enemies created as a result.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont even know where to start. I just got done watching the news and I can feel my blood pressure about to pop. I think I'm going to hit the trail to cool off for a few hours. Riding calms me down.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to hear from folks about why they think their candidate should win. That would be fun

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
lol.
You want me to add a poll?
Could we please have Jill Stein and Gary Johnson in that poll, they too are running for president and offer alternatives to the same old same old we get from these two dinosaurs (R&D) that deliver essentially the same thing.

Reactions: moparornocar
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Could we please have Jill Stein and Gary Johnson in that poll, they too are running for president and offer alternatives to the same old same old we get from these two dinosaurs (R&D) that deliver essentially the same thing.
Oh sorry. lol.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to say something regarding the transgender issue. If Bruce Jenner can say " I identify as a woman" and all of a sudden he's a woman. Fine. Today I identify as a cat. Why? Cuz I like p---y. Meow.... That is all.

2f4eb84718b818c0d02deaa5dd7e9075

62e8b483b02bb8390063e279d400028b

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok since this is moved here and there is actually a thread designed for this(great idea sxs) who want to bet that gun violence will start showing up heavy in the media before the elections? It's going to rear its ugly head I'll bet. The media will play off of it badly and tell us how bad guns are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!