moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok since this is moved here and there is actually a thread designed for this(great idea sxs) who want to bet that gun violence will start showing up heavy in the media before the elections? It's going to rear its ugly head I'll bet. The media will play off of it badly and tell us how bad guns are.

It always does. It's political brainwashing, have you ever noticed whenevwr there is a scary new disease, h1n1, mad cow, ebola, Zika, there is always some mass shooting right as the government is about to vote on funding for the disease cure or whatever they don't want us to pay attention to?

Reactions: JTW
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Get it all out here boys! I'll start, f- obama, f- killery!
i'm wit ya but F trump as well. Really? outta all the smart , brave and capable americans we have only these two a --holes are left standing. Ones a bigger liar than the other. They both only give a sh.. about themselves. I'm so disgusted with my country. I still love the US and would go kick someones ass for it tomorrow, but the corporate and political corruption has to end. Good ol "Yo mama" has screwed me with health care. I'm at 1650 an month for a sh...ty plan with high deductable. They give a person no incentive to go out and work hard. Why not just line up for hand outs like the rest? cause I have my pride left/

Geez you should have got me started. I need a good ol Budweiser now to calm me down

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
i'm wit ya but F trump as well. Really? outta all the smart , brave and capable americans we have only these two a --holes are left standing. Ones a bigger liar than the other. They both only give a sh.. about themselves. I'm so disgusted with my country. I still love the US and would go kick someones ass for it tomorrow, but the corporate and political corruption has to end. Good ol "Yo mama" has screwed me with health care. I'm at 1650 an month for a sh...ty plan with high deductable. They give a person no incentive to go out and work hard. Why not just line up for hand outs like the rest? cause I have my pride left/

Geez you should have got me started. I need a good ol Budweiser now to calm me down

Well unfortunately we only have two choices. I'm pretty sure Hillary will get in even with what she did and the fact no one I flipping know is voting for her. But between the two(yes I fully agree there is better everywhere and I wish we actually had a choice) I'm going Trump and I hope everyone else does too. It sucks to have to vote the lesser of the two evils but come on!!!! Hillary??? Omg!!! Why I bring up guns and media is because she's already got the media

Sent from iPhone

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hey, that's what this thread is for. I think off all realistic options, Trump is our best bet. Maybe the other two may have better policy, but they have no chance at winning. And I definitely don't want killery to get the job

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes but your missing none of the above option.
I may vote "eeny meeny miney mo" this year

That should REALLY be an option as well as a second separate vote for the 1/2 runner ups in the primaries. (Or just remove parties altogether and let candidates ALL be independents, have A SINGLE primary but limit it to the top 5 or so across the entire candidate selection)

Also remove electoral college so candidates will pander to all of America instead of just 10ish states.

I love my country but we should have produced a selection better than what we did, out of 350million -ish Americans this is all we can come up with?

I guess that's what we get when several generations are so absorbed with likes on facebook, selfies, pumkinspice lattes, and not understanding there are only two biological sexes. That have no idea what is actually going on in the world, outside the corporations on their twitter feed. It should have started at home, but some where along the way the way was lost. Parents stopped teaching their kids to pay attention to the world, to learn not just from teachers(teachers are important my wife is a good one) but also from experiences, not to shy away from hard ones to face them head on. To learn from history, that it is very important, if you don't learn from it you are doomed to repeat it, because in some cases people far smarter, more educated and more experienced than you made those mistakes.

My last post y'all are getting me too worked up to work.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That should REALLY be an option as well as a second separate vote for the 1/2 runner ups in the primaries. (Or just remove parties altogether and let candidates ALL be independents, have A SINGLE primary but limit it to the top 5 or so across the entire candidate selection)

Also remove electoral college so candidates will pander to all of America instead of just 10ish states.

I love my country but we should have produced a selection better than what we did, out of 350million -ish Americans this is all we can come up with?

I guess that's what we get when several generations are so absorbed with likes on facebook, selfies, pumkinspice lattes, and not understanding there are only two biological sexes. That have no idea what is actually going on in the world, outside the corporations on their twitter feed. It should have started at home, but some where along the way the way was lost. Parents stopped teaching their kids to pay attention to the world, to learn not just from teachers(teachers are important my wife is a good one) but also from experiences, not to shy away from hard ones to face them head on. To learn from history, that it is very important, if you don't learn from it you are doomed to repeat it, because in some cases people far smarter, more educated and more experienced than you made those mistakes.

My last post y'all are getting me too worked up to work.

Oh and reality TV. More people know who's on Dancing with the stars than who's in Congress. And Facebook? Its turned everyone into a narcissist zombie

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If we're going to have a woman president...I really miss Sarah Palin. At least dinner could be shot from a helicopter.

Sent from iPhone

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh and reality TV. More people know who's on Dancing with the stars than who's in Congress. And Facebook? Its turned everyone into a narcissist zombie

Yeah First world society as a whole cares too much about the people on their TVs and not enough about the people next to them.

Guilty myself, I spend too much time answering emails and texts, when my kid started carrying our iPad around wanting to be like us we started putting the phones down.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Guilty a bit here too. Mainly this damn site though. I don't do any other social media its just you guys lol. Oh and eBay

Sent from iPhone

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You can't legislate morality(no matter what color your skin is).

Which reminds me of another point government can't give you success without taking it from someone else.

Look at American History the most economically prosperous times were those with limited government and almost no taxes.
Calvin Coolidge being the HIGH point of the 20th century, read up on him, don't take my word for it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This'll be a busy thread till it accidentally gets deleted after Hillary takes office. Wasn't Nixon impeached for...

Sent from iPhone

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok since this is moved here and there is actually a thread designed for this(great idea sxs) who want to bet that gun violence will start showing up heavy in the media before the elections? It's going to rear its ugly head I'll bet. The media will play off of it badly and tell us how bad guns are.

80cef8a2376c21dd6b54bd4e47268f91

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!