Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 22119

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
I sure hope it stays that way Joey so we can be protected!! 'Merica!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
D3c34c3d361e3d51d5618454387d5b0d

338fe564b5992243b4ab671e9f880b7d

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
E75b32b0ff788834306967ff28ac7d0b

Bd4cc14d2e63e785ee04b04147988ee1

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Be leery of drones while riding after this thread!

Sent from iPhoneBd2eab3593cd4f2d856c453dabe7987f

Last edited:
Reactions: moparornocar
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
If trump gets elected the dems will want to impeach him on his first day,how long till the gutless republicans will want to also?

Reactions: Tflynn and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There is no way I'm gonna flag you

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
i'm wit ya but F trump as well. Really? outta all the smart , brave and capable americans we have only these two a --holes are left standing. Ones a bigger liar than the other. They both only give a sh.. about themselves. I'm so disgusted with my country. I still love the US and would go kick someones ass for it tomorrow, but the corporate and political corruption has to end. Good ol "Yo mama" has screwed me with health care. I'm at 1650 an month for a sh...ty plan with high deductable. They give a person no incentive to go out and work hard. Why not just line up for hand outs like the rest? cause I have my pride left/

Geez you should have got me started. I need a good ol Budweiser now to calm me down
I totally agree with you. The democrats nominated the most easily beat candidate ever, Hillary Clinton is hugely disliked (she hasn't even gotten one vote here yet) and has immense baggage. And the best the GOP could throw at her is DT, really, he's pathetic. But we should remember that until 3 years ago, Trump was a democrat, has supported liberal ideologies his whole life, Trump's and Clinton's are family friends, and until this campaign began, Chelsea and Ivonka could be seen regularly paling about New York. Trump is Hillary's only avenue to the White House.

Last edited:
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey, that's what this thread is for. I think off all realistic options, Trump is our best bet. Maybe the other two may have better policy, but they have no chance at winning. And I definitely don't want killery to get the job
Some of us older guys are sick of holding our noses and voting such. People continue to say that the others have no chance of winning, but here's the deal. Increasingly, Americans are growing disatisfied with the two parties. When Reagan ran for office 27% of Americans were registered independent, today they number 42%. If these independent Americans actually voted independent, we'd be inaugurating Gary Johnson next January.

J

JTW

Well.....that's my point. A Middle East in worse shape then it's ever been in my lifetime, and an America at greater risk then ever, due to the enemies our ME policy has created. Furthermore, tough as they were on their own, Hussein, Mubarak, Gaddafi and Assad gave no quarters to Islamic extremists, as they represent a threat to themselves. Our policies have removed these strong men that maintained a level of security, and now we have the Islamic State wrecking havoc across the region. This is why guys like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson have had a certain amount of popularity, two guys that have seen the connection between our ME policies and the enemies created as a result.
I completly agree.. I'm not a big fan of Johnson though! Do you love Johnson??

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I completly agree.. I'm not a big fan of Johnson though! Do you love Johnson??
No, I don't love Johnson. But I do like the basic libertarian platform. As was stated long ago, there's a dimes thickness of difference between the two parties. If we keep electing democrats and republicans we're going to get the status quo.

J

JTW

No, I don't love Johnson. But I do like the basic libertarian platform. As was stated long ago, there's a dimes thickness of difference between the two parties. If we keep electing democrats and republicans we're going to get the status quo.

I'm with ya.. I have no love of either party but I don't like Johnson either!! :rolleyes:
I find myself perplexed as to who to vote for... I was a Carson guy actually. However, the neither the D's or AR's like trump so I find myself drawn that way... But I really don't like the man. Never have.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm with ya.. I have no love of either party but I don't like Johnson either!! :rolleyes:
I find myself perplexed as to who to vote for... I was a Carson guy actually. However, the neither the D's or AR's like trump so I find myself drawn that way... But I really don't like the man. Never have.
You don't like Johnson the man, or the libertarian platform?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The thing that gets me about Clinton is that she's so hated by the GOP, and yet she's no lefty at all. Clinton panders to Wall Street and big business, she's supportive of the MIC and the defense contractors, she'll bring us the Keystone Pipeline, TPP, and more gratuitous wars. She's far FAR to the right of Bernie Sanders. Clinton is as establishment as it gets. She's a globalist just as all the financial and political elite are left or right. Big business is against closed/restricted borders. The free flow of goods, money and labor across borders is what they want. And establishment politicians pander to be big business. She's a conservatives wet dream.

Conservatives talk the talk, but they don't walk the walk fiscally. It took the US 200 years to accumulate 900 billion dollars of debt, say a trillion. That's what it was thru the end of the Carter administration. Thru that time, the US was the biggest creditor nation in the world. By the end of the Reagan administration, just eight years later, the ND had been tripled and America became, and remains, the biggest debtor nation in the world. All, regardless of party, has followed suit. GHW Bush added a trillion, Clinton added a trillion and by the time GW Bush became president, it was 5 trillion. Eight years later when he left office, he had doubled it to 10 trillion, and Obama is set to double it yet again. And as long as we put a republican or democrat in the White House again, we should expect it to double again.

GARY JOHNSON for president. ;)

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!