Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I honestly can't quite put it into words.. It's a feeling when I see him speak and it's some of his stances on the issues. I don't think he's a true libitarian and I think he won't win.
Do you know his political history?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The people that vote wrong shouldn't vote!! Liberals being those that vote wrong.. (You said vote the way you see best)
Oh dear.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We'll certainly, everyone should vote the way that they see best.

Let's just agree on that buddy. I'm bowing out of this one because I am opinionated and I know others are as well and I mean no offense to others that have strong opinions as long as there is some sort of reasoning behind it rather then "this is pretty " it's very evident that we all agree against Hillary and that's great! This is still America people and even though our votes are a very small part of who becomes president it is important to get out and vote. Don't allow others to make your choice and b**** about it later!
This is a Honda site and I love Honda that's why I'm here. I'll debate about other things to a degree because of either informed decisions or personal experience beyond that I don't push the envelope. Thanks for allowing me to say my peace guys we all should be able to, have fun with this one no hard feelings anyone.

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Let's just agree on that buddy. I'm bowing out of this one because I am opinionated and I know others are as well and I mean no offense to others that have strong opinions as long as there is some sort of reasoning behind it rather then "this is pretty " it's very evident that we all agree against Hillary and that's great! This is still America people and even though our votes are a very small part of who becomes president it is important to get out and vote. Don't allow others to make your choice and b**** about it later!
This is a Honda site and I love Honda that's why I'm here. I'll debate about other things to a degree because of either informed decisions or personal experience beyond that I don't push the envelope. Thanks for allowing me to say my peace guys have fun with this one no hard feelings anyone.

Sent from iPhone
Certainly no hard feelings. This is indeed a Honda site, and that's what our primary business here is. But we have forums here for other topics such as this. They don't, or shouldn't bleed over into our other conversations to be sure. No need to check out of this though, but by all means use your discretion. :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Both candidates from the two major parties will continue to increase our national debt, add to the rolls of those on the government tit, and pursue belligerent foreign policy.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hate politics and am more then disappointed in our current choices. I hope we all can continue to enjoy our lifestyle in this great country.

Sent from iPhone

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes.. I was looking hard at him right after the primary's... But I just don't like him. I see his appeal to some, but keep researching!
He was a two time successful governor of New Mexico. Research that.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I hate politics and am more then disappointed in our current choices. I hope we all can continue to enjoy our lifestyle in this great country.

Sent from iPhone
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. Plato
Read more at: Plato Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

advertisement
J

JTW

Both candidates from the two major parties will continue to increase our national debt, add to the rolls of those on the government tit, and pursue belligerent foreign policy.

Yes.. But for me it's the Supreme Court appointees that have me the most concerned. I'm pro 2A, I'm pro life, and I'm not a fan of drugs. I hate our immigration stance and I think we need to make an example of those that come here and break out laws. I see several points with Johnson that worry me!

Reactions: rmk700
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Clinton was a governor too.. But many of his policy's brought us to where we are today!
I said he was a successful governor. I see that you are unaware of Johnson's political positions. He's far more conservative than the average pro life GOPer. No president, never mind the party, in my lifetime has secured our border with Mexico, and as long as he/she comes from the establishment parties, they never will. You have to understand that big business has no use for secure borders. The many multinational corporations in America want the free flow of goods, money and labor across all borders, and both the democrats and republicans pander to big business. For all his blustery talk to the contrary, Trump will not build a wall, and he will not deport the 12 million illegals residing in this country.

One more thing, Donald Trump has been a liberal democrat his entire life. He only switched parties three years ago to run for pres. He'll disappoint you on the Supreme Court as well.

Last edited:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not the platform as much as it's the person I don't like..

View attachment 22183
Obviously I don't know this pic to be a completely accurate representation of each candidates stance on issues, but I will tell you if it's even half correct, I will NOT vote libertarian

Reactions: JTW
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a Honda site and I love Honda that's why I'm here. I'll debate about other things to a degree because of either informed decisions or personal experience beyond that I don't push the envelope. Thanks for allowing me to say my peace guys we all should be able to, have fun with this one no hard feelings anyone.

Sent from iPhone
Hey, that's why this is the political rant thread and not the 9/11 memorial thread. This is the place to air your grievances with the American political machine. Knick yourself out right up to but not past the point of insulting anybody.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Obviously I don't know this pic to be a completely accurate representation of each candidates stance on issues, but I will tell you if it's even half correct, I will NOT vote libertarian
This is a far more complete view of Johnson's positions.

Gary Johnson on the Issues

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm pissed off enough about our candidates. Just wish the country would start going back up hill but with these jokers my ideas and values have no present future so I'm just frustrated with the whole deal. Talking or arguing about other candidates is useless to me. It's like arguing over which super car to buy when you only have 10grand. Seems pointless to me

Sent from iPhone

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm pissed off enough about our candidates. Just wish the country would start going back up hill but with these jokers my ideas and values have no present future so I'm just frustrated with the whole deal. Talking or arguing about other candidates is useless to me. It's like arguing over which super car to buy when you only have 10grand. Seems pointless to me

Sent from iPhone
That's why they make chocolate and vanilla. :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Chocolate is ending production in 4 months and didn't taste good anyways, there is no flavor other then types of vanilla. Other flavors aren't available for scooping so talking about strawberry makes the hostess look at you funny.

Sent from iPhone

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!