drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Those who have read some of my posts or watched my videos know that I make reference to looking for Taliban, (Jihadis) on my property. This article made me chuckle and I thought I'd share with the forum. @Manwell will back up this article written by Gabe Suarez. Manwell is a follower of Gabe and has attended several of his training classes. Suarez has a number of videos worth watching on youtube also. Check them out. @GlockMeister take note sir.;)

USE A SUAREZ GUN TO SHOOT A TERRORIST

So a member said in another post that we should not spend money on custom guns because they will be taken into evidence and you will never see them again. Interesting POV, but here is mine.

Unless you live in a communist state, you will in fact get your blaster back. In fact...in many places, you will get it back right then and there.

But here is my policy: If you use one of MINE to drop an Active Shooter or a Terrorist, I will give you a complete new pistol. I get the gunfight gun when it is over, but you still get a new Suarez Glock.

So no worries there. I'd rather buy a new perfect gun than have to make do with a substandard weapon fearing it will be in evidence after its use. Incidentally...I have about fifteen of the same in the safe.

So spread the word gents...specially in groups where this little factoid will offend sensibilities.

Gabe Suarez

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those who have read some of my posts or watched my videos know that I make reference to looking for Taliban, (Jihadis) on my property. This article made me chuckle and I thought I'd share with the forum. @Manwell will back up this article written by Gabe Suarez. Manwell is a follower of Gabe and has attended several of his training classes. Suarez has a number of videos worth watching on youtube also. Check them out. @GlockMeister take note sir.;)

So a member said in another post that we should not spend money on custom guns because they will be taken into evidence and you will never see them again. Interesting POV, but here is mine.

Unless you live in a communist state, you will in fact get your blaster back. In fact...in many places, you will get it back right then and there.

But here is my policy: If you use one of MINE to drop an Active Shooter or a Terrorist, I will give you a complete new pistol. I get the gunfight gun when it is over, but you still get a new Suarez Glock.

So no worries there. I'd rather buy a new perfect gun than have to make do with a substandard weapon fearing it will be in evidence after its use. Incidentally...I have about fifteen of the same in the safe.

So spread the word gents...specially in groups where this little factoid will offend sensibilities.

Gabe Suarez
I'm liking his company more and more!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

Gabe Suarez
Time for me to determine what pistol I'm going to purchase, I'm a revolver guy but what a carry pistol especially for riding. Would really appreciate y'alls input :)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lots of good ones. Go to a gun shop and handle them. See what feels good in your hands. Glockmiester, well I'm pretty sure which he would pick. @Manwell would probably lean towards a Sig. I like Glock too. Springfield Armory or S&W are also good choices.

Samsung Galaxy 7 Active

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Never heard of Suarez til now. He has some pretty cool stuff! Have a G29, didn't see much for mine... Dig the red dots though, looking at adding a P220 hunter with a red dot to the safe.

Reactions: sharp
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Time for me to determine what pistol I'm going to purchase, I'm a revolver guy but what a carry pistol especially for riding. Would really appreciate y'alls input :)

Can't go wrong with a Glock for being exposed to elements with very little maintenance. G29 in 10mm is my fishing go to up here. But unless you have grizzlies 10mm is probably overkill. Got a good deal on the 29 otherwise I'd probably have a G20. To be honest I'm not really that into Glocks, but for price point and reliability and being one of the few available in 10mm it was the route I went.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can't go wrong with a Glock for being exposed to elements with very little maintenance. G29 in 10mm is my fishing go to up here. But unless you have grizzlies 10mm is probably overkill. Got a good deal on the 29 otherwise I'd probably have a G20. To be honest I'm not really that into Glocks, but for price point and reliability and being one of the few available in 10mm it was the route I went.
Have a 29 myself.

Samsung Galaxy 7 Active

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Just got a...Taurus...357
Revolver. ..last yr.
Sweet smooth...
I to am I revolver guy
20170115 111906

Holster is size #9.....BlackHawk
20170115 111919

Last edited:
J

JTW

You're right and I agree.. I've never had one just because I prefer XD's and others in .45.. but Glock makes a good gun.

DrF is telling you right.. finger as many as you can and buy what feels right.

Funny you're looking for a pistol for riding.. I prefer a revolver for it. Lol.

Reactions: Windrock1000
advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with the others...I love my Glocks..and tend to push them..But they aren't everybody's cup of tea. Best to find one that you're comfortable manipulateing and carrying whether it be an auto or wheel gun,no matter the brand.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got a...Taurus...357
Revolver. ..last yr.
Sweet smooth...
I to am I revolver guyView attachment 31029
I love my ,45 Taurus. I wear it every day, everywhere. A little to the heavy side, but it feels good in my hand. I had a SP 101 years back. It was a hotrod but too much bang and not enough weight for me. The other one there is my wife's new Ruger LCP. I love this gun so much I had to go buy myself one. Only 9oz empty and less than 3/4" wide. Feels like a deck of cards in your pocket.

Holster is size #9.....BlackHawkView attachment 31030

IMG 20161225 131708264

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You're right and I agree.. I've never had one just because I prefer XD's and others in .45.. but Glock makes a good gun.

DrF is telling you right.. finger as many as you can and buy what feels right.

Funny you're looking for a pistol for riding.. I prefer a revolver for it. Lol.
I like to carry my Ruger P90 .45 when Im riding and doing outdoor stuff. As far as away from the wilderness, I carry my S&W 380 bodyguard. its way smaller and more comfortable to carry/conceal. But I always say, the best gun is the one you have with you. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Last edited:
J

JTW

I like to carry my Ruger P95 .45 when Im riding and doing outdoor stuff. As far as away from the wilderness, I carry my S&W 380 bodyguard. its way smaller and more comfortable to carry/conceal. But I always say, the best gun is the one you have with you. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
Yep.. I love .45 but the Kahr p380 is always in my pocket. It's my get me to the truck gun..

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm looking for a new carry gun too. Right now I carry a Ruger P95 (9mm) but it is really big, no way I'll be able to conceal it in the summertime. I really liked the Ruger LC9 but wouldn't you know, it's not available in CA anymore. I could get a Ruger LC380 but I've never shot .380 before, I always liked 9mm the best. I also checked out S&w M&P in 9mm, but I don't know, it's a little bigger than the Ruger. I liked the compact Glock as well, my wife has a Glock19 that is a nice shooting gun, so many choices!!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking for a new carry gun too. Right now I carry a Ruger P95 (9mm) but it is really big, no way I'll be able to conceal it in the summertime. I really liked the Ruger LC9 but wouldn't you know, it's not available in CA anymore. I could get a Ruger LC380 but I've never shot .380 before, I always liked 9mm the best. I also checked out S&w M&P in 9mm, but I don't know, it's a little bigger than the Ruger. I liked the compact Glock as well, my wife has a Glock19 that is a nice shooting gun, so many choices!!
Glock is making a single stack in 9mm now .;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!