Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Because most of them feel they own that word, they've earned the right by some tribulation their forefathers suffered to call each other that.
Yeah, it's mostly the younger and disrespectful that use that term on each other.

Reactions: moparornocar
J

JTW

So does this mean this thread has run its course of being a platform of political views and has devolved into personal judgement of members. If so I can fix that real quick.
Yeah.. Pretty much. I'm bored of messing with him... He really just doesn't get it. Any of it.

Sorry if I've been a dick and offended anyone.. (Not you Monte) I'm pretty sure I've throughly explained myself and all comments where clearly directed at poking the liberal lunatic.

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So what, he is a business man not a polititcian. I ran my own business for 35 years, was successful, hired many people, had lots of business expenses. My accountant was paid to find all tax right offs he could. I paid more taxes than most people, just not income taxes. Trump is a business man same way,, just much bigger, and from the way liberal polititions waste fully spend our tax money, more power to him. Polititions like Clinton, who have never done honest work in their lives but just suck the tit of our tax money handed to them, f---k them and their cronies.
He wants to be a politician and the public has a right to know that he doesn't pay taxes, and view his returns.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't think he needs to go into great details on her everyone is pretty aware. But he could of been a little more aggressive. Or more offensive. But it's the first of 3 debates. And his first one on one, he knows what he doing overall. Always has.
He lost the debate! Giuliani blames the moderator. The moderator did fact check Trump, but did not fact check Clinton. I don't think he should be allowed to moderate again.

Last edited:
bigdeal

bigdeal

Jan 25, 2016
south ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe you have your hobbies mixed up? You have spent more time in this thread than any other topic. You may need to find a political-opinionated forum and occasionally post about your SXS!

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Maybe you have your hobbies mixed up? You have spent more time in this thread than any other topic. You may need to find a political-opinionated forum and occasionally post about your SXS!
That's ridiculous, You might check your math. I have 2,538 posts total and perhaps a couple hundred in the 30 pages of this thread. ;) You have a 1000, I have a 500. That's the likely reason you haven't seen any posts by me, I don't venture into that forum.

Last edited:
bigdeal

bigdeal

Jan 25, 2016
south ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's ridiculous, You might check your math. I have 2,538 posts total and perhaps a couple hundred in the 30 pages of this thread. ;)

No, I just clicked on your name and i think it was about 57 in other post and the others were all here. You have 10 pages! That's what it looks like from my side!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, I just clicked on your name and i think it was about 57 in other post and the others were all here. You have 10 pages! That's what it looks like from my side!
I have two thousand four hundred and fifty posts in the 500 forum, you must not go there. Do you have anything to add to this thread? Perhaps a comment about last nights debate........ Ten pages, yes, it's my thread. ;)

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's all yours Monte! Lol. I can barely walk for all the bulls*** in here. I think it's time for me to go read about cage chops and ride reports. Btw my confirmation email for royal blue just came in yesterday, see y'all there! Oh yeah, and I missed the debate last night and the wife dvr'd it for me, so don't ruin it! Lol.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Like Bill Kristol said, Trump was good the first 15 minutes, then Clinton went on the offense and stayed there relentlessly, and Trump choked. I'll be unhappy if either of the two MPC's win, more so if it's Clinton.

Last edited:
bigdeal

bigdeal

Jan 25, 2016
south ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have two thousand four hundred and fifty posts in the 500 forum, you must not go there. Do you have anything to add to this thread? Perhaps a comment about last nights debate........ Ten pages, yes, it's my thread. ;)

Now who needs to check their math? By replying to you I have added to this thread, thats how math works! Yes the debate, I kind of thought they were wearing the wrong colors! Also why do you keep winking at me?

Reactions: rocmar and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Now who needs to check their math? By replying to you I have added to this thread, thats how math works! Yes the debate, I kind of thought they were wearing the wrong colors! Also why do you keep winking at me?
Obviously I was referring to something on topic to the op. You watched the debate, and your take away is bad clothing choices lol. Ok buddy, good day.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's all yours Monte! Lol. I can barely walk for all the bulls*** in here. I think it's time for me to go read about cage chops and ride reports. Btw my confirmation email for royal blue just came in yesterday, see y'all there! Oh yeah, and I missed the debate last night and the wife dvr'd it for me, so don't ruin it! Lol.
Don't forget to stop by the cooking deer meat thread, very cool.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So why the big BS about whether or not he paid significant taxes? Get over it and on with your life, I personally do not give a s--t.
I think you'd find slim company in that opinion. Average Americans can't get around paying their fair share of taxes. Last night Trump bragged that he's gotten around it, he said, "it's good business". If you and I filled bankruptcy, it would be a decade before we could get loans again. Donald Trump brags that he's gaming the system, just using laws that facilitate people being irresponsible. Filing bankruptcy over and over and over. Paying no taxes, receiving credits and grants, other tax payers money, and living up in his golden tower. This is repulsive to the average hard working, tax paying American citizen. He's unsuitable for the presidency, and you all already know why Clinton is so I don't need to list that out.

Gary Johnson

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
.......It's my Thread......
very childish
& self centered
Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!