Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Is it civil or politically correct to call a woman a b*tch?
What's your point. Did you call a poster a b****? I don't recall so, but if you did, then no, you weren't civil.

J

JTW

What's your point. Did you call a poster a b****? I don't recall so, but if you did, then no, you weren't civil.

Hummmm... Me smells an uncivil hypocrite!

Image Image Image

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, he could dispell that but he won't. He says he can't release his taxes during an audit. The IRS says he's free to. He's paid no taxes, legally, but he's paid no taxes.
So what, he is a business man not a polititcian. I ran my own business for 35 years, was successful, hired many people, had lots of business expenses. My accountant was paid to find all tax right offs he could. I paid more taxes than most people, just not income taxes. Trump is a business man same way,, just much bigger, and from the way liberal polititions waste fully spend our tax money, more power to him. Polititions like Clinton, who have never done honest work in their lives but just suck the tit of our tax money handed to them, f---k them and their cronies.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So what, he is a business man not a polititcian. I ran my own business for 35 years, was successful, hired many people, had lots of business expenses. My accountant was paid to find all tax right offs he could. I paid more taxes than most people, just not income taxes. Trump is a business man same way,, just much bigger, and from the way liberal polititions waste fully spend our tax money, more power to him. Polititions like Clinton, who have never done honest work in their lives but just suck the tit of our tax money handed to them, f---k them and their cronies.
That's nice, feel better? So neither Clinton or Trump pay taxes, whoo hoo! Vote status quo.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I wonder how many people here think that the president appoints SCOTUS judges, raise your hand.

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Calling someone with a mental handicap that is not civil.. Calling you retarded is not politically correct. But it's not ANY worse than calling you dumb or stupid! Both of which have been used to describe the fortitude of handicap people. Yet those words are perfectly acceptable?? That's ridiculous!!
OK let's get something straight, sure calling someone a Retard is one thing, not socially acceptable, but in recent years saying an individual was mentally retarded meant they usually had undergone some lack of proper nutrition in the womb or was child of drug abusive or alcohol abusive mothers while baby was developing in womb. All of whitch and more produced mentally retarded offspring. Retarded meant not fully developed as normal. It,s tragic but that's life, not always a bed of roses.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The true way to fix America is to dispense with the corrupt two party system. But getting people to get out of their own way is a heavy lift.

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's nice, feel better? So neither Clinton or Trump pay taxes, whoo hoo! Vote status quo.
So why the big BS about whether or not he paid significant taxes? Get over it and on with your life, I personally do not give a s--t.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
OK let's get something straight, sure calling someone a Retard is one thing, not socially acceptable, but in recent years saying an individual was mentally retarded meant they usually had undergone some lack of proper nutrition in the womb or was child of drug abusive or alcohol abusive mothers while baby was developing in womb. All of whitch and more produced mentally retarded offspring. Retarded meant not fully developed as normal. It,s tragic but that's life, not always a bed of roses.
Yes, but just like we moved past calling the African American 2/3 rds a human in the late 18th century, we now refer to those with physical or mental handicaps as disabled. It is what it is.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So why the big BS about whether or not he paid significant taxes? Get over it and on with your life, I personally do not give a s--t.
Then vote for the biggot.

J

JTW

Yes, but just like we moved past calling the African American 2/3 rds a human in the late 18th century, we now refer to those with physical or mental handicaps as disabled. It is what it is.
Ahhh, but it's ok to use the term moron or refer to a woman as a b****!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not in public discourse. Do you understand the difference???????

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Let me educate you. You can call a specific person like the president of Russia an asshole, or the dictatotorial government of Saudi Arabia moronic, or a presidential candidate crazy. But you can't refer to an entire group of people like the disabled as retarted or call specific posters on this forum dillusional, and think you're being civil.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I voted for Peroe way back when and like your 3d party person, dose not have a chance in hell, and just like back then, a wasted vote and the wrong person, a liberal got elected.
He was a good vote, and independents should have kept up their momentom

J

JTW

Could you please learn how to copy a post,, that's not legible for 1, for two, you still haven't made a point. You've called posters here retarded and dillusional. You've been called out repeatedly for being uncivil. Suppose you defend your candidate and quit being ugly.
They're called pictures. You click on them and magically they appear! My point is clear.. You're being a hypocrite. You call a woman a b****, of which you admittedly say is uncivil, but that's ok for you to do. You say people are morons which has the same origins and meaning as retarded, but that's ok for you to say. You chastise me for using delusional. Which means "delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception."
All while preaching civility... Do you really not see the hypocrisy in all of this? Can you really not understand how words are just that? You're more worried about political correctness than you are the politics that create these messes. And you absolutely refuse to hear anyone provide a differing view on your candidate!

J

JTW

Let me educate you. You can call a specific person like the president of Russia an asshole, or the dictatotorial government of Saudi Arabia moronic, or a presidential candidate crazy. But you can't refer to an entire group of people like the disabled as retarted or call specific posters on this forum dillusional, and think you're being civil.
No one ever called the disabled, retarded. But nice deflection. You are clearly delayed!
I called you delusional.. Which if you will read, is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. You're belief that Gary Johnson will win is by definition delusional!

J

JTW

I wonder how many people here think that the president appoints SCOTUS judges, raise your hand.
POTUS nomminates them.. But if you only nominate trash the senate only has garbage to appoint from. So by and large the president chooses who will be on SCOTUS!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!