Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTW

Yes, but just like we moved past calling the African American 2/3 rds a human in the late 18th century, we now refer to those with physical or mental handicaps as disabled. It is what it is.
From the looks of all the riots I think I understand where the 2/3rds idea came from.

But hey.. That behavior is totally acceptable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: moparornocar
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Not sure what that means.
Perhaps he means this, generally speaking.

FB IMG 1474217718321

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
They're called pictures. You click on them and magically they appear! My point is clear.. You're being a hypocrite. You call a woman a b****, of which you admittedly say is uncivil, but that's ok for you to do. You say people are morons which has the same origins and meaning as retarded, but that's ok for you to say. You chastise me for using delusional. Which means "delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception."
All while preaching civility... Do you really not see the hypocrisy in all of this? Can you really not understand how words are just that? You're more worried about political correctness than you are the politics that create these messes. And you absolutely refuse to hear anyone provide a differing view on your candidate!

Maybe Montecresto is really Donald Trump, and he is just toying with you. LOL

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
POTUS nomminates them.. But if you only nominate trash the senate only has garbage to appoint from. So by and large the president chooses who will be on SCOTUS!
They don't have to confirm.;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No one ever called the disabled, retarded. But nice deflection. You are clearly delayed!
I called you delusional.. Which if you will read, is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. You're belief that Gary Johnson will win is by definition delusional!
You should stop lying and try honest debate. I've never said that Gary Johnson will win! I have repeatedly said that if the 42% of independent voters actually voted independent, he would win. Do you see the difference in that, hmm?

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No one ever called the disabled, retarded. But nice deflection. You are clearly delayed!
I called you delusional.. Which if you will read, is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. You're belief that Gary Johnson will win is by definition delusional!
Yes, you've done plenty of personal name calling in here. You do not know how to have civil debate.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
From the looks of all the riots I think I understand where the 2/3rds idea came from.

But hey.. That behavior is totally acceptable!
That's not representative of all black people, but another nice try at your bigotry. No wonder you're a Trump supporter. Birds of a feather.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes, you've done plenty of personal name calling in here. You do not know how to have civil debate.

So does this mean this thread has run its course of being a platform of political views and has devolved into personal judgement of members. If so I can fix that real quick.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Maybe Montecresto is really Donald Trump, and he is just toying with you. LOL
Maybe Jackal will actually have something serious to say one of these times.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Maybe Jackal will actually have something serious to say one of these times.

Nah, I have nothing serious to contribute to this thread. You are being serious enough for all of us. Carry on and enjoy.

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So does this mean this thread has run its course of being a platform of political views and has devolved into personal judgement of members. If so I can fix that real quick.
No, it means that you're allowing one member to be rude and uncivil, offending several people here.

J

JTW

You should stop lying and try honest debate. I've never said that Gary Johnson will win! I have repeatedly said that if the 42% of independent voters actually voted independent, he would win. Do you see the difference in that, hmm?
Multiple people including myself have tried that with you.. But you won't have it. Sooooo, It's much more amusing to just screw with you!

J

JTW

That's not representative of all black people, but another nice try at your bigotry. No wonder you're a Trump supporter. Birds of a feather.
Lol.. Bigotry? How is posting a video of rioters being bigots, bigotry on my part? That's liberal logic 101 there! Lmao!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Multiple people including myself have tried that with you.. But you won't have it. Sooooo, It's much more amusing to just screw with you!
Tried what? Well if you can't debate, then you'll simply be ignored from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!